Windows 10: Help- "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again"

Discus and support Help- "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to install bitdefender today. It requires me to uninstall my Norton, which I tried to do, but a window keeps showing up saying "Another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fathima Ahmed, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Help- "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again"

I tried to install bitdefender today. It requires me to uninstall my Norton, which I tried to do, but a window keeps showing up saying "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again."I looked on task manager and I can't seem to find anything thats running. Any help is appreciated.

:)

Fathima Ahmed, Dec 4, 2021
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Dec 4, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Help- "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again" :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Help- "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again"

Windows 10 Another installer is currently running

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to Stop the Windows Installer service by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Double click on Windows Installer and in General tab, click on
      Stop.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

After the steps are complete, restart the system and Start the Windows Installer service by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Double click on Windows Installer and in General tab, click on
      Start.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Try to install the application and check for the status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Help- "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again"

1. Help- "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again" - Similar Threads - Help Another installer

2. The Steam Servers are currently unavailable, Please try again later

in Windows 10 News
    The Steam Servers are currently unavailable, Please try again later: [ATTACH]This post features solutions to fix The Steam Servers are currently unavailable error that you may see while trying to play a game. Steam is one of the most popular video game digital distribution platforms owned and operated by Valve Inc. But recently, some users...
  3. Not another "Please wait" Windows 10 question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not another "Please wait" Windows 10 question: Hello all, I have a few Win10 AD-connected PC which, upon reboot, go into hour long "Please Wait" cycles. I've been through the startup and recovery processes, editing the registry, disabling services, uninstalling/reinstalling Office & java, etc. but nothing works. There is...
  4. Not another "Please wait" Windows 10 question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not another "Please wait" Windows 10 question: Hello all, I have a few Win10 AD-connected PC which, upon reboot, go into hour long "Please Wait" cycles. I've been through the startup and recovery processes, editing the registry, disabling services, uninstalling/reinstalling Office & java, etc. but nothing works. There is...
  5. Help- "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help- "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again": I tried to install bitdefender today. It requires me to uninstall my Norton, which I tried to do, but a window keeps showing up saying "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again."I looked on task manager and I can't seem to find...
  6. This device is currently waiting on another device (Code 51)

in Windows 10 News
    This device is currently waiting on another device (Code 51): [ATTACH]It is possible that devices need to wait for each other to either complete […] This article This device is currently waiting on another device (Code 51) first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. What does this mean? "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean? "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/theloneman1996 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jko5ou/what_does_this_mean_another_installer_is/
  8. vcredist_x64 "waiting for another install to complete"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    vcredist_x64 "waiting for another install to complete": So I need to repair my Visual C++ redistributable from 2010, but every time I try to at the bottom where is says repair progress it just says "waiting for another install to complete", and after waiting for a few minutes, it pull up another window just telling me that...
  9. another BSOD please help me again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    another BSOD please help me again: i already clean install my computer in the other day but now i got new BSOD and i dont know why? please any kind hearted here please lend me your hand again and help me... thanks and god bless here are the new attachments 76151
  10. "Please try again to save to another location"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Please try again to save to another location": Am so eager to try the Technical Preview that I'm attempting while traveling to download it from Technet to my laptop. No matter where I try to save it to my SSD with 20gb available it generates an error within the Technet page to "Try to save to another location."...