Windows 10: Help asap please

Discus and support Help asap please in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Turned on my pc just fine but the display, keyboard and mouse isn't working. The pc is running as normal. I've had this problem before but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MilkyMoo27, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Help asap please

Turned on my pc just fine but the display, keyboard and mouse isn't working. The pc is running as normal. I've had this problem before but when I rebooted my pc, it worked fine but now I'm having the same problem but this time it's not doing anything at all! I force shut down it and still nothing. I need help ASAP. Thanks.

submitted by /u/MilkyMoo27
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MilkyMoo27, Aug 1, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 1, 2020
  3. ali2487 Win User
    X800gt Help Please!

sorry but i dnt understand the init pci bit can you expalin further please mate

Maybe like a step by step if its not too much of a problem!

Plus i do have a backkup bios

Only thing when i do insert the PCIE card the computer starts up but the monitor stays on standy!

PLEASE HELP!

ali2487, Aug 1, 2020
  4. RICKIE143 Win User

Help asap please

RICKIE143, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Help asap please

1. Help asap please - Similar Threads - Help asap please

2. PLEASE HELP WITH PC KEYBOARD ISSUE ASAP!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE HELP WITH PC KEYBOARD ISSUE ASAP!!: I NEED HELP. I CHANGED MY PC KEYBOARD SETTINGS AND NOW I CANT TYPE ANYTHING, I TRIED RESTARTING THE PC AND NOW I CANT EVEN TYPE IN MY PASSWORD. I CANT PRESS ANY KEY NOTHINGS WORKING...
  3. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  4. Please help asap!

Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  5. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows Security Help asap please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Help asap please.: Hi everyone,I hope someone with more knowledge then myself can help me as I need it desperately. I just bought an HP All in One 2 years ago with Windows 10 on it and a few months ago, I upgraded it to Windows 11 I did so only because the computer notices made me feel like I...
  7. Windows Security Help asap please.

Windows Security Help asap please.: Hi everyone,I hope someone with more knowledge then myself can help me as I need it desperately. I just bought an HP All in One 2 years ago with Windows 10 on it and a few months ago, I upgraded it to Windows 11 I did so only because the computer notices made me feel like I...
  8. Please help ASAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help ASAP: I reset my Windows 10 HP laptop whilst it was resetting my battery ran out which caused my laptop to turn off when 64 percent of the installation was complete one I connected my charger the installation has been stuck at 64 percent and keeps on restarting I need help ASAP....
  9. Please help me asap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me asap: hello guys! last night i started my laptop for online gaming and when the game just started i plugged my new headphones they were already having problems with some of the apps as they wont recognize teamspeak/csgo mic/volume but usually were usually fixed in 5-10 minsbut...
  10. Please Help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help ASAP: Today, when I opened my laptop, I tried to connect to wifi but it doesn't let me. I updated the drivers, I reinstalled them, I have done anything helpful that I've found on the internet. The problem is this: every single time when I try to connect to wifi, it disables the...