Windows 10: help asus lockout blues :

Discus and support help asus lockout blues : in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; need to bypass password on asus laptop no removable media drive is working. I am without addministrator password and when i try to wipe it , with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chris page2, Jan 30, 2023.

1. help asus lockout blues :

need to bypass password on asus laptop no removable media drive is working. I am without addministrator password and when i try to wipe it , with removable usb the computer said needs more space. any ideas are welocome laptop is old and windows 7 or 8 is software. ty

:)

chris page2, Jan 30, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 30, 2023
  4. help asus lockout blues :

Asus Xonar D2 won't install in Win 10

Hi Podge,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

What happens when you try to install the software?

I suggest you to re -install the software and check.

Try the following steps to un-install:

• Right click on Start menu, click Programs and features
    • Select Asus Xonar D2 highlight it and uninstall
    • Now download and -reinstall the software and check if that helps.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

help asus lockout blues :

1. help asus lockout blues : - Similar Threads - help asus lockout

2. help asus lockout blues :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help asus lockout blues :: need to bypass password on asus laptop no removable media drive is working. I am without addministrator password and when i try to wipe it , with removable usb the computer said needs more space. any ideas are welocome laptop is old and windows 7 or 8 is software. ty...
  3. help asus lockout blues :

in Windows 10 Customization
    help asus lockout blues :: need to bypass password on asus laptop no removable media drive is working. I am without addministrator password and when i try to wipe it , with removable usb the computer said needs more space. any ideas are welocome laptop is old and windows 7 or 8 is software. ty...
  4. PIN lockout

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN lockout: Good Morning. On 10-20-22 when I went to sign on to my Windows 10 account PC, I entered my password and it was rejected with a message saying incorrect PIN. I do not know if I ever set up a PIN for this device/account and I cannot get on to my computer because when I go to...
  5. PIN lockout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN lockout: Good Morning. On 10-20-22 when I went to sign on to my Windows 10 account PC, I entered my password and it was rejected with a message saying incorrect PIN. I do not know if I ever set up a PIN for this device/account and I cannot get on to my computer because when I go to...
  6. PIN Lockout

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN Lockout: Hello, I forgot the pin to my PC after a forced reset and can’t log back in to change it. I have tried the reset pin option several times and I get an error message and to retry but it never works. It still somehow logs me in and that’s how I’ve been using my PC for a while....
  7. Keyboard lockout

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard lockout: Hey everyone. Hope one or two might be able to help me. I have rescently installed ScpToolkit for setting up my ps3 controller for use in games. But after installing and a reboot i cant use my keyboard. I can enter bios but when i reach to the login screen then keyboard aint...
  8. Lockout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockout: Forgot sign I password to Lenovo Yoga. Tried the F8 key at startup to no avail. Cannot get the boot up menu and not even F1. Any help would be very appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockout/bdc1b795-8bba-4f08-a8a6-c8f733ec514f
  9. lockout

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lockout: I'm locked out on windows 10 when I start to enter my pin it fills with 1's an can't clear the numbers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockout/b6efd083-62c8-4883-95e0-46a69b7c95aa
  10. Bitlocker Lockout

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bitlocker Lockout: How do I retrieve 32 digit bitlocker key without access to computer and no previous printouts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-lockout/7f7e7da5-b6e8-4852-8315-92c25088e890"