Windows 10: Help attack by BruteForce

Discus and support Help attack by BruteForce in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I got this message twice a few minutes ago, I then restarted my router and got it for the third time by Avast. The IP 192.168.1.1 is used... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NourinE, Oct 8, 2020.

1. NourinE Win User

Help attack by BruteForce

Hi everyone!
    I got this message twice a few minutes ago, I then restarted my router and got it for the third time by Avast.
    The IP 192.168.1.1 is used to access my router.

Help attack by BruteForce [​IMG]

thanks in advance

:)

NourinE, Oct 8, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 8, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    About Ransomware attack

Here is Microsoft's Customer Guidance on the Ransomware Attack:

• In March, we released a security update which addresses the vulnerability that these attacks are exploiting. Those who have Windows Update enabled are protected against attacks on this vulnerability. For those organizations who have not yet applied the
      security update, we suggest you immediately deploy Microsoft Security Bulletin MS17-010.

• For customers using Windows Defender, we released an update earlier today which detects this threat as Ransom:Win32/WannaCrypt.
      As an additional “defense-in-depth” measure, keep up-to-date anti-malware software installed on your machines. Customers running anti-malware software from any number of security companies can confirm with their provider, that they are protected.

• This attack type may evolve over time, so any additional defense-in-depth strategies will provide additional protections. (For example, to further protect against SMBv1 attacks, customers
      should consider blocking legacy protocols on their networks).

For the full article,
    Click HERE

DaveM121, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Help attack by BruteForce

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Help attack by BruteForce

1. Help attack by BruteForce - Similar Threads - Help attack BruteForce

2. How to stop a bruteforce attack on my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop a bruteforce attack on my account?: This started when I'm receiving single use code from my email account that I don't recognize logging in. Coincidentally, they also spam my email account with phishing links....
  3. How to stop a bruteforce attack on my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop a bruteforce attack on my account?: This started when I'm receiving single use code from my email account that I don't recognize logging in. Coincidentally, they also spam my email account with phishing links....
  4. Ransomeware Attack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ransomeware Attack: hello there, was a ransomeware attack in our office,we were using Kaspersky Internet security, it failed to detect the virus, the virus spread almost all over the computers we have 350+ systems it only affected our local shared folder files. The file extension changes to...
  5. Attack

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Attack: I NEED TO SHUT DOWN MY SCHOOL SERVER. HELP? contact me for I.p address and details lets make it happen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/attack/982fa328-11d5-4f29-ab80-a7caccd52143
  6. Virus ATTACK

Virus ATTACK: ATTACK???? what should I do??? @McAfee_Help caught it and quarantined it BUT...…. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-attack/9f6a5402-2b4e-47d4-8b42-bc2066c90ed6
  7. Malware attack

Malware attack: I had turned off windows defender. I was attacked by malware on my desktop computer. It has an .seto extension name. I had formatted my compter but no change. Windows defender is not turning on also. my all files became unusable. How can i recover my files....
  8. Ransomware attack in Windows 1809 - Please help

Ransomware attack in Windows 1809 - Please help: My PC having i3 -2nd generation processor with 8GB DDR3 RAM recently got infected with ransomware. The only software I recently installed was of Nvidia’s graphic driver of GTX 1050ti 4GB from its official website. I have a habit of checking https also. Okay here are the...
  9. Ransomware attack in Windows 1809 - Please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Ransomware attack in Windows 1809 - Please help: My PC having i3 -2nd generation processor with 8GB DDR3 RAM recently got infected with ransomware. The only software I recently installed was of Nvidia’s graphic driver of GTX 1050ti 4GB from its official website. I have a habit of checking https also. Okay here are the...
  10. Phishing attacks

Phishing attacks: Since purchasing a new Windows 10 / Edge PC less than a month ago, it has undergone two phishing / malware attacks. The perpetrators would like you to think that their messages are Microsoft generated (I have screenshots if anyone is interested). Note that both Windows...