Windows 10: Help auto repair blank screen

Discus and support Help auto repair blank screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Was doing win10 sys restore and had elect.outage few minutes.when i restarted pc hp logo comes on with revolving dots and says automatic widow repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by olivia annsilensky, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Help auto repair blank screen

Was doing win10 sys restore and had elect.outage few minutes.when i restarted pc hp logo comes on with revolving dots and says automatic widow repair and immediateky goes to blank screenand nothing i tried the hard rest x 2 and the3rd time it just goes backto auto repair and blank screen.

Please help me .i am quite old and non techy.

Thank you

:)

olivia annsilensky, Dec 17, 2019

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Stuck in auto repair loop

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If the screen is stuck for a long time on auto repair, I suggest you to restart the computer using power button and check. If the issue still persist, I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment and check.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Sellorlop Win User

Help auto repair blank screen

Prepairing auto repair then Blue screen or black screen

Hello,i have this problem with my ibuypower pc. The problem is that i turn on my pc and it says that my computer didnt shut down completely and then it finishes the clean or whatever. Then it has the preparing auto repair. After that is either a blue screen
    or a blank screen. It also doesnt let me go into auto repair myself. My pc comes with a reinstallaton for windows but it wont reconize the disk. please help me!

Sellorlop, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Help auto repair blank screen

1. Help auto repair blank screen - Similar Threads - Help auto repair

2. Stuck on Auto Repair Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Auto Repair Screen: I was stuck on boot for a while, and after restarting multiple times, this screen is the one that keeps popping up now. If I try restarting, I get a blue screen of death with an error code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Tried Safe mode. Blue screen of death with same error code....
  3. Stuck on Auto Repair Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Auto Repair Screen: I was stuck on boot for a while, and after restarting multiple times, this screen is the one that keeps popping up now. If I try restarting, I get a blue screen of death with an error code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Tried Safe mode. Blue screen of death with same error code....
  4. Stuck on Auto Repair Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Auto repair couldn’t repair your PC HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto repair couldn’t repair your PC HELP: Good evening, My laptop was on and working fine; I stepped away from some time, and then when I turned it back on, it said it was Preparing Automatic Repair, then Diagnosing your PC, and finally Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC.I tried: troubleshoot- advanced options-...
  6. Auto repair couldn’t repair your PC HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto repair couldn’t repair your PC HELP: Good evening, My laptop was on and working fine; I stepped away from some time, and then when I turned it back on, it said it was Preparing Automatic Repair, then Diagnosing your PC, and finally Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC.I tried: troubleshoot- advanced options-...
  7. Auto repair couldn’t repair your PC HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Help! Blank screen!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! Blank screen!: Hi everyone, Please help, any time I try to download an app on my laptop which has Windows 10, or add a mail account, or manage any fixes in my notification bar, I get a blank screen! Please see picture below where I’m trying to add my email to the mail account. All...
  9. Stuck in auto repair then recovery screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in auto repair then recovery screen: Hi i have an asus laptop with windows 10 recently i forced it to shutdown when i tried to turn it on it says "preparing for automatic repair" under the logo of Asus then to the recovery screen with 4 options continue use a device troubleshoot turn off...
  10. Blue Screen and Auto Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen and Auto Repair Loop: Hi there! I've been trying to get my PC to work for days, but it's just not budging. I think this is due to the fact that, somehow, the Windows OS has been completely wiped from my device. I'll give you the information I have, and what I've done thus far. BEFORE ANYTHING:...