Windows 10: Help! BIOS update stuck "Flashing finished" but isn't rebooting on its own

Discus and support Help! BIOS update stuck "Flashing finished" but isn't rebooting on its own in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Problem at hand: I downloaded and installed driver updates from the official Lenovo website that were recommended for my laptop after I scanned for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by elliot1029, May 15, 2022.

1. Help! BIOS update stuck "Flashing finished" but isn't rebooting on its own

Problem at hand: I downloaded and installed driver updates from the official Lenovo website that were recommended for my laptop after I scanned for updates. One was a BIOS update, the other was Lenovo Intelligent Sensing or something like that. My laptop is stuck mid-BIOS update. It says "Flashing finished", at which point I believe it is supposed to reboot automatically, but it's been stuck like this for maybe 3 hours now.https://imgur.com/gallery/2wQgYyUFurther context: Lenovo laptop Yoga 9i, Intel 11th gen, 16GB RAM, 1 TB SSD had been having a few small issues lately. I downloaded Sophos

:)

elliot1029, May 15, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 15, 2022
  3. HD5970 BIOS flash help.

Hi, I've been encountering problems with my HD5970 (Sapphire make, no factory OC - 725MHz clock), and my friend (crazyeyesreaper) suggested that flashing the BIOS to a newer version irons out some of the kinks in the card.

I was referred to this thread: Graphics - HD5970 'Fixed all problems with latest official BIOS' (Added latest vBIOS in post #1) but sadly the links are dead (I'm looking for the 800MHz bios listed at the bottom of the opening post on that thread), and I'm wondering if anyone here can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Violet_Shift, May 15, 2022
  4. qubit Win User

Help! BIOS update stuck "Flashing finished" but isn't rebooting on its own

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, May 15, 2022
Thema:

Help! BIOS update stuck "Flashing finished" but isn't rebooting on its own

1. Help! BIOS update stuck "Flashing finished" but isn't rebooting on its own - Similar Threads - Help BIOS update

2. My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its...: I was installing a BIOS update on my laptop and it got stuck on "Flashing boot block Flash Complete!" I waited for like 5 hours and it is still stuck and not rebooting. Need help!...
  3. My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its...: I was installing a BIOS update on my laptop and it got stuck on "Flashing boot block Flash Complete!" I waited for like 5 hours and it is still stuck and not rebooting. Need help!...
  4. My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bios flash help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios flash help.: Windows update flashed my bios now it will not boot. The power light comes on and has black screen. Is there anything I can do? Will you replace my computer? Or am I SOL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-flash-help/78a94137-234e-4f55-8841-0fd240dcf5be
  6. Bios flash help.

Bios flash help.: Windows update flashed my bios now it will not boot. The power light comes on and has black screen. Is there anything I can do? Will you replace my computer? Or am I SOL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-flash-help/78a94137-234e-4f55-8841-0fd240dcf5be
  7. Help! BIOS update stuck "Flashing finished" but isn't rebooting on its own

Help! BIOS update stuck "Flashing finished" but isn't rebooting on its own: Problem at hand: I downloaded and installed driver updates from the official Lenovo website that were recommended for my laptop after I scanned for updates. One was a BIOS update, the other was Lenovo Intelligent Sensing or something like that. My laptop is stuck mid-BIOS...
  8. Help! BIOS update stuck "Flashing finished" but isn't rebooting on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help! BIOS update stuck "Flashing finished" but isn't rebooting on its own: Problem at hand: I downloaded and installed driver updates from the official Lenovo website that were recommended for my laptop after I scanned for updates. One was a BIOS update, the other was Lenovo Intelligent Sensing or something like that. My laptop is stuck mid-BIOS...
  9. Laptop reboots on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop reboots on its own: I'm using a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10. It goes to sleep when I close the laptop. Occasionally but not consistently it will not wake up properly, and it requires a reboot to use it. I am unsure where to look to correct this situation. Any ideas? John...
  10. Computer Reboots randomly on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Reboots randomly on its own: The System Event Viewer says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8023b7fd6b7, 0xfffff58ce809e3d8, 0xffffa280bdd63920. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo yoga update bios stuck at flashing finished