Windows 10: Help, black line appearing under top bezel.

Discus and support Help, black line appearing under top bezel. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fiestabowl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzl6n0/help_black_line_appearing_under_top_bezel/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fiestabowl, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Help, black line appearing under top bezel.

/u/Fiestabowl, Nov 23, 2020

2. Loose metal screen bezel

The metal bezel has spring-like properties, so if usage/drops cause it to flex out, you simply need to flex it in a bit beyond normal in order to restore its true/original shape.If you're not too risk-averse (and willing to void your warranty), you might
    try this:

• Watch this N900 disassembly video: http://www.tehkseven.net/news/nokia-news/nokia-n900-disassembly/
    • Disassemble your N900 until you've got the metal bezel off
    • 'Pinch' the bezel a bit: press the top & bottom edges inward just enough so that when re-assembled, they expand to flush with the plastic body
    • re-assemble N900
    Have fun.

digittante---01, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Help, black line appearing under top bezel. :)

4. Jessen P Win User

Help, black line appearing under top bezel.

Red Wavy Lines appear in edge

Hi,

I would request you to reset the edge settings and then check if it helps.

Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Please revert if the red wavy lines appear while using edge.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Help, black line appearing under top bezel.

1. Help, black line appearing under top bezel. - Similar Threads - Help black line

2. Red and black line appears on top of screen when I take screenshot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Red and black line appears on top of screen when I take screenshot: I have an issue with this red and black bar that appears at the very top of every screenshot I take on my PC. I wanted to know if this is normal, and if it is, how can I turn the function off so I don't have anything blocking my screencaps?...
  3. Red and black line appears on top of screen when I take screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red and black line appears on top of screen when I take screenshot: I have an issue with this red and black bar that appears at the very top of every screenshot I take on my PC. I wanted to know if this is normal, and if it is, how can I turn the function off so I don't have anything blocking my screencaps?...
  4. Red and black line appears on top of screen when I take screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen with thin line of desktop on top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with thin line of desktop on top: Have a black screen on top of desktop and can interact with the desktop and computer itself as well as the cursor but only in the thin area. The only way I know I’m interacting with it is because of color change and the cursor will appear in the clear area on top but has an...
  6. Black screen with thin line of desktop on top

Black screen with thin line of desktop on top: Have a black screen on top of desktop and can interact with the desktop and computer itself as well as the cursor but only in the thin area. The only way I know I’m interacting with it is because of color change and the cursor will appear in the clear area on top but has an...
  7. A narrow red line appears at the top of the display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    A narrow red line appears at the top of the display: Hi All, A week before, my dell LED monitor for desktop started to show a narrow red line at the top of the display with the screen flickering at times. Now the red line appears frequently and flickering has increased to a point where I can't work smoothly. Is the display...
  8. Black line appearing under certain apps

Black line appearing under certain apps: Hello,I recently restart my pc, after restarting all of my app data are deleted and got log out automatically. Certain apps which runs before restarting are now not responding. Some of the names are1CalculatorCameraCalenderFilms and TvMailsMapsMicrosoft storeMicrosoft...
  9. Black line appearing under certain apps

Black line appearing under certain apps: I have pretty new laptop used for 10 months. I restart my laptop and i got log out automatically from most of the apps Microsoft edge, Google chrome, Microsoft teams. gmail etc... However i fix this problem by signing in all of them but when opening any photos on my pc I am...
  10. Windows 10 pro Microsoft VPN, will not add - black line appears at the top and bottom -

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 pro Microsoft VPN, will not add - black line appears at the top and bottom -: Hi Microsoft, Have tried to reach you on several platforms still have no answer to this. Windows 10 pro Microsoft VPN, will not add - black line appears at the top and bottom - of the blue page This has started doing this on some pcs. This is somewhat bad for us...