Windows 10: Help! Blank screen!

Discus and support Help! Blank screen! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Please help, any time I try to download an app on my laptop which has Windows 10, or add a mail account, or manage any fixes in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AishahB, Nov 24, 2020.

1. AishahB Win User

Help! Blank screen!

Hi everyone,

Please help, any time I try to download an app on my laptop which has Windows 10, or add a mail account, or manage any fixes in my notification bar, I get a blank screen! Please see picture below where I’m trying to add my email to the mail account.

All updates have been done and everything is up to date.

Help! Blank screen! [​IMG]

:)

AishahB, Nov 24, 2020

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Nov 24, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    zbook, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Help! Blank screen!

Screen goes blank

Hi Leroy, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Steven and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest that you refer to the article Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors where you can go through some troubleshooting steps and check your hardware and software

https://support.microsoft.com/help/14106/window...

____

Steven

Steve Merik, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Help! Blank screen!

1. Help! Blank screen! - Similar Threads - Help Blank screen

2. Help troubleshooting an issue with screens going blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help troubleshooting an issue with screens going blank: Hello,I have a couple of Precision 3440 Small Form Factor's that users will be on and suddenly the screens go blank. The machine itself stays on and needs a hard shutdown before coming back up. I have looked at the event viewer for this and have found an Issue with a HID...
  3. Black screen + blank troubleshooting. HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen + blank troubleshooting. HELP: When booting up, a black screen appears with no mouse or icons. It stays like this. I force restart a couple of times and enter troubleshooting. After there are two options: restart (which doesnt help) or advanced options. When clicking advanced options, im faced with a blank...
  4. Need help with blank screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with blank screen: So I noticed my screen colors were kind of off so I read somewhere to go into the Intel graphic command center and restore the colors to original. When I did this the screen went blank and thats all I get now. When I shut down the laptop and turn it back on the normal dell...
  5. Windows Security blank screen HELP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security blank screen HELP: Hi! My computer started to behave very strangely. My avast just couldn't start and my windows security got interrupted. I successfully removed the malware, tried another antivirus program and laptop is doing excellent now. But, I have to go back to the windows security...
  6. Help auto repair blank screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help auto repair blank screen: Was doing win10 sys restore and had elect.outage few minutes.when i restarted pc hp logo comes on with revolving dots and says automatic widow repair and immediateky goes to blank screenand nothing i tried the hard rest x 2 and the3rd time it just goes backto auto repair and...
  7. Blank screen, please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank screen, please help: Hello, If some could assist me with this, i would greatly appreciate it. I am receiving the following message after my pc performed an update. Can someone pleae help me repair this?C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is unavailable. If the location is on this PC,...
  8. Help! Booting to a blank screen!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help! Booting to a blank screen!: My computer started up from sleep this morning to a red screen (an accent color I'm using), thought maybe it had crashed, so I restarted but now all that shows up is the red screen. The cursor still works, the only things that respond to the keyboard are the narrator program...
  9. Blank Blue Screen HELP :-(

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Blue Screen HELP :-(: Hi, I have been trying to download windows 10 on my laptop (windows 7). It does the download and looks like it is all downloading fine and it starts rebooting and then it goes to a blank blue screen and doesn't go off the screen. I have to turn my laptop off just to do...
  10. Help w/ blank screen/cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Help w/ blank screen/cursor: Hello Shortly after upgrading my nVidia drivers to a Windows 10 version (about a week ago), I've been getting the now famous blank screen with a cursor. I can bring up the "Projectors" menu (Winkey + P) but nothing else. I can get into the Troubleshooting boot mode,...