Windows 10: [HELP] Bose QC35s only connect as Hands-Free AG Audio on PC

Discus and support [HELP] Bose QC35s only connect as Hands-Free AG Audio on PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Apparently Windows 10 came out with an update that is messing up bluetooth devices recently. My QC35s will connect but it only allows me to connect as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Boochymayne, Nov 20, 2019.

1. [HELP] Bose QC35s only connect as Hands-Free AG Audio on PC

Apparently Windows 10 came out with an update that is messing up bluetooth devices recently. My QC35s will connect but it only allows me to connect as "Hands-Free AG Audio". The audio quality is terrible, muffled, and cuts in and out.

There was a few people who had the same issue and microsoft issued a work around where you can enter the command prompts and run sfc /scannow.

The scan is supposed to find a corrupt file. My issue right now is that the scan doesnt find any integrity violations.

Its been a week and the problem still exists. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this issue?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Boochymayne
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Boochymayne, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Grudutu Win User

QC35 II connection with PC

Hello,

I have a PC lenovo ideapad and I just acquired the noise cancelling headphones Bose QC35 II.

I would like to be able to connect via bluetooth to listen to music on my computer.

When setting the device, I changed the name to 'Elena BOSE'.

The computer recognises and paires in bluetooth a 'LE-Elena Bose' device BUT in the 'other device' section of the bluetooth instead of the 'audio' section.

In addition, there is another device called 'Elena BOSE' (which exactly the renamming I did) that is detected, but for that one, I get the message that connexion is not possible.

Can I have some help on that? I have been going through a few forum pages but cannot find the answer.

Thanks a lot!!

Elena

Grudutu, Nov 20, 2019
  3. phil8s Win User
    bose soundlink mini 2 audio doesnt work on pc games.

Hi! I just got a 2nd hand bose soundlink mini 2 from an online seller and has no longer a warranty from bose. im running windows 10 prof on my asus rog. bose plays audio on voice and music but it doesnt work when i play games. no other bluetooth devices
    are connected, iver cleared the bluetooth list on bose, reset to factory setting and updated the firmware. i have an older bose soundlink mini which it works on everything, even on my pc games. i need your help, thanks!

phil8s, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Grudutu Win User

[HELP] Bose QC35s only connect as Hands-Free AG Audio on PC

QC35 II connection with PC

So I can connect trough my smartphone and the device is indeed called 'Elena BOSE'. Then I should put efforts in connecting that very one on the PC (the one that says that no connection is possible), not the other one that is in 'other device' paired list.

Grudutu, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

[HELP] Bose QC35s only connect as Hands-Free AG Audio on PC

1. [HELP] Bose QC35s only connect as Hands-Free AG Audio on PC - Similar Threads - HELP Bose QC35s

2. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  3. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  4. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: See a LOT of searches on various sites, including here, related to people who want to use their Bluetooth headphones, get stereo sound when using their applications Teams, Discord, etc . AND the Mic from their headphones. Without using a cord between the bluetooth headset and...
  6. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: I'm trying to use my bluetooth headphones, Sony WH-1000xm3's, and when paired with my laptop running windows 10, it gives me 2 options for audio: Hands-Free AG and Stereo, as well as 1 option for the microphone: AG Hands-Free. The issue arises when the AG Hands-free option...
  7. Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II headphones - Can't use Hands-Free Ag Audio

Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II headphones - Can't use Hands-Free Ag Audio: Hello,Recently I've had to reinstall windows from USB due to a BSOD loop. After reinstalling, I noticed that when I connect my Bose QC 35 II headphones, stereo mode works fine, with audio coming through both ears as expect, however, when I change the mode to Hands-Free Ag...
  8. Re-enable Hands-Free AG Audio

Re-enable Hands-Free AG Audio: I have Samsung Galaxy Buds A192 and I want to use both its headset and microphone as I use to do as far as few weeks ago. Currently Windows plugs only headset for music and no mic. Even if the profile Hands-Free AG Audio for playback and register seems available I cannot...
  9. Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio

Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio: I am not able to connect to my headphones hands free ag audio when i go to sounds in control panel the stereo is connected but hands free ag audio is disconnected but if i right click on it and click connect it doesnt connect it doesnt even show any error Please solve my...
  10. Hands Free AG Audio is not working

Hands Free AG Audio is not working: My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ag audio

2. qc35 ii not connecting hands-free ag

3. le black bose or hands free bose

4. S Bose Free SoundSport Hands-Free AG Audio 聞こえない,
  5. windows 10 bose qc35 hands free,
  6. hands free ag audio,
  7. bose quietcomfort qc35 laptop audio,
  8. bose cqc 35 ii windows 10 hand free,
  9. what is windows 10 bose quietComfort 35 hands-free AG audio,
  10. new qc35 ag audio,
  11. bose mini ii soundlink hand-free ag audio,