Windows 10: Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop

Discus and support Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Help!!! Broke our new laptop recently and need to transfer Office Home & Student 2019 to a new laptop. Can anyone help provide simple steps to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TChen4, Apr 24, 2019.

1. TChen4 Win User

Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop

Help!!!

Broke our new laptop recently and need to transfer Office Home & Student 2019 to a new laptop.

Can anyone help provide simple steps to transfer?

Thanks!

:)

TChen4, Apr 24, 2019
  2. TDonahue2 Win User

Transfering Ofifice Home and Student 2016 to new computer

I went to that page and hit the install button and did NOT see any "Install Information" button which would list the old (dead) laptop.

All it did was install Office Home and Student 2016 on the new computer with (what I think is) a new Product Key as the number listed does not match my old one.

I followed through the full installation and now Word/Excel/etc. is on the computer, but I am fearful of opening them as it will activate the new product key (for which I will need to pay).

TDonahue2, Apr 24, 2019
  3. SunnyK Win User
    New Laptop Help, Please.

What about MSI GS60 or Lenovo Y50? THey are light, portable and powerful... also both are 15" and in your budget. *Toast :toast:

SunnyK, Apr 24, 2019
  4. VExport Win User

Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop

Transfer of my office 2007 to my new laptop with windows 10

Dear Team,

I have old HP laptop with office 2007 where as I have purchased new hp laptop with win 10. and trial version of office 365.

I need to transfer my office 2007 to this new pc.

since purchased long back in 2010 I don't have the disc with me.

kindly help in this regard.

VExport, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop - Similar Threads - Help Broke laptop

2. Need help on Mac with Office Home & Student 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on Mac with Office Home & Student 2016: I have Office Home & Student 2016 and today I cannot save or print any Excel worksheet. Today at the top of the page it asks me to Activate 365. I don't use 365 & want to stay with my version. Does anyone else have an issue saving a file or printing a file ?...
  3. Transfer MS Office on Disc to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer MS Office on Disc to new laptop: Hi All Following a system restore on my old laptop it somehow got corrupted so I did a system recovery that got it up and running again.My problem now is that it has been recovered back to Windows 7 it had Windows 10 and before MS Office was put on it. As the laptop is 15...
  4. Transfer MS Office on Disc to new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer MS Office on Disc to new laptop: Hi All Following a system restore on my old laptop it somehow got corrupted so I did a system recovery that got it up and running again.My problem now is that it has been recovered back to Windows 7 it had Windows 10 and before MS Office was put on it. As the laptop is 15...
  5. Transfer MS Office on Disc to new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. New Laptop for Student?

in Windows 10 Support
    New Laptop for Student?: Good morning all and I apologize if there is a more appropriate subthread: I'm looking for recommendations for a student laptop. Currently I am looking at the below three units. My typical usage is internet, moderate coding, and moderate video editing. Between the processor...
  7. How to transfer Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 to a new device?

How to transfer Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 to a new device?: Hi. Can you tell me the steps on how to transfer my Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 to a new device? Two months ago, I bought a new desktop together with the installer for the Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019. I installed the program to that device. A week ago,...
  8. Need help transferring data from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help transferring data from old laptop to new laptop: got a new laptop and i need some methods to tanager everything over submitted by /u/I-sense-Memes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hufzj0/need_help_transferring_data_from_old_laptop_to/
  9. Re-install Office Home and Student 2019 on new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-install Office Home and Student 2019 on new laptop: I installed Office Home & Student 2019 on a previous owned laptop. I wiped the laptop and uninstalled Office. Now, since owning a new laptop I am trying to install the same version (same product), however I am having trouble shooting. When I enter the product key at...
  10. Getting Microsoft Home and Student onto my new laptop after the old one broke

Getting Microsoft Home and Student onto my new laptop after the old one broke: Hi! I bought Microsoft Office Home & Student 5ish years ago and it's linked to my old Outlook account. I can't remember the password and my old laptop used to autofill it in for me whenever I had to go into the Microsoft bit - I wiped the computer a few times and had to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop broke and i tried office on new