Windows 10: [HELP] BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

Discus and support [HELP] BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my pc just got random bsod , it say driver irql_less_or_not_equal .. tcpip.sys .. and it happen frequently . and i do all tips from internet , still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hafyzy Kun, Dec 1, 2020.

1. [HELP] BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

my pc just got random bsod , it say driver irql_less_or_not_equal .. tcpip.sys ..

and it happen frequently . and i do all tips from internet , still not effective .

here my minidump - http://www.mediafire.com/file/a3o3l566x52syb9/120120-19187-01.dmp/file

:)

Hafyzy Kun, Dec 1, 2020
  2. dire-x Win User

BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal

I've been getting the occasional BSOD for a while now and finally fed up enough to do something about it. It varies what the BSOD says the cause is but the one I can remember is driver irql_less_or_not_equal. So I went and did the driver verifier and got
    some minidumps. Couldn't even boot into windows with driver verifier on. Crashes seem to happen most often when I'm playing Overwatch (and no other games) and while watching videos on Youtube (Firefox)

Minidump

MS Info

dire-x, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Getting Critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys) BSOD on Windows 10 computer

Old title: critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)

Hi,

I keeping getting a random BSOD with "critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)" as the reason. I then have to wait approximately 10 seconds during which time Microsoft are collecting information about the error. This seemed to be introduced after the last
    Windows update Tuesday. I couldn't find the cause so did a system restore and all was fine again until the following morning when Microsoft automatically installed the updates again. A rollback doesn't fix the problem now.

When are Microsoft going to fix it for me?

I have got an old-ish motherboard who's latest BIOS update was 2010 so I can't help but think this may be the reason. I've tried everything else.

Any ideas?

Paul1958007, Dec 1, 2020
  4. [HELP] BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

BSoD related to "Kmode exception not handled", "driver irql_less_or_not_equal", and "Unexpected kernel mode trap"

I have gotten multiple BSoD in the past week and have tried many solutions to attempt to rid these problems, with "driver irql_less_or_not_equal" being the most common BSoD error, however they are still coming up and I have no idea what is causing these
    BSoD. Would like some help with it. Attached are my 3 most recent minidump files. Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

DuHoboNextDoor, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

[HELP] BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

1. [HELP] BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys - Similar Threads - HELP BSOD driver

2. Blue screen, Driver Irql_less_or_not_equal error. lc163x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen, Driver Irql_less_or_not_equal error. lc163x64.sys: Lately everyday I load up a game, my computer will blue screen after about 20 minutes, more or less. This has been going on for about 4 days now, and I've had this computer for a just a little less than a year and never had this problem before. I've tried checking my CPU...
  3. Blue screen, Driver Irql_less_or_not_equal error. lc163x64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen, Driver Irql_less_or_not_equal error. lc163x64.sys: Lately everyday I load up a game, my computer will blue screen after about 20 minutes, more or less. This has been going on for about 4 days now, and I've had this computer for a just a little less than a year and never had this problem before. I've tried checking my CPU...
  4. Blue screen, Driver Irql_less_or_not_equal error. lc163x64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD: I had the same issue last time and is fixed after update a driver. Recently, there is a windows update and then the same BSOD is back. I'm not sure what information need to provide as I can't find back the last post.Please help!...
  6. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD: I had the same issue last time and is fixed after update a driver. Recently, there is a windows update and then the same BSOD is back. I'm not sure what information need to provide as I can't find back the last post.Please help!...
  7. BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys: I got 2 BSODs with this error message in the last two weeks. Prior to that I've never had a BSOD since I built this pc a year and half ago except for experimenting with some overclocking when I first set it up. I'm wondering if it was a Windows update or something. Here...
  8. BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal

BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal: I have gotten this bug when watching youtube only goes about a week between each crash. the .dmp file is pointing towards ntoskrnl.exe is causing the crash. pls help...
  9. [BSOD] driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

[BSOD] driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys: I've been getting this BSOD on a newer laptop (only about 6 months old) every 10-14 days or so. It's seemingly random, and usually happens while I'm just browsing the web. I've uploaded the minidump files to my post. I've checked some of the network adapters in device...
  10. BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL: Hello, I have just built this PC. Was running without a GPU for a week and ran into no issues during that time. Yesterday I decided to install my old GTX 950 while I wait for my GTX 1080 to arrive so that I could get a little gaming in. Installed the latest driver from...