Windows 10: Help BSOD every time I shut down or restart my computer

Discus and support Help BSOD every time I shut down or restart my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This started last month and ever since it always happen during before it shuts down. I used bluescreenview-x64 to check my dump information.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikkoMercado, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Help BSOD every time I shut down or restart my computer

This started last month and ever since it always happen during before it shuts down.

I used bluescreenview-x64 to check my dump information.

Help BSOD every time I shut down or restart my computer e2e65352-438f-4f0e-b1a4-cc62e633114a?upload=true.jpg

:)

MikkoMercado, Jan 3, 2021
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Help BSOD every time I shut down or restart my computer :confused:*Mad Help BSOD every time I shut down or restart my computer :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Help BSOD every time I shut down or restart my computer

Computer not booting to desktop, stuck at Restarting screen

Hi Fred,

Thank you for posting in Community.

The issue might occur if the system is not Shut down properly. As you have already tried restarting the system several times, I suggest you to perform a Power Drain by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Turn Off the computer and remove the power cable.
    • Long press the Power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Plug in the power cable and switch on the computer.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Help BSOD every time I shut down or restart my computer

1. Help BSOD every time I shut down or restart my computer - Similar Threads - Help BSOD every

2. every time i open valorant the WIFI on my computer shuts down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time i open valorant the WIFI on my computer shuts down: Not sure if there is a fix to this. I am using windows on a MacBook Pro and every time i open valorant the WIFI on my computer shuts down and the button to turn it back on dose not work. Every time this happens i have to restart my computer and that doesn't fix it what do i...
  3. every time i open valorant the WIFI on my computer shuts down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every time i open valorant the WIFI on my computer shuts down: Not sure if there is a fix to this. I am using windows on a MacBook Pro and every time i open valorant the WIFI on my computer shuts down and the button to turn it back on dose not work. Every time this happens i have to restart my computer and that doesn't fix it what do i...
  4. every time i open valorant the WIFI on my computer shuts down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Error every time I shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error every time I shut down: Please, I do not know how to solve it, sometimes after updating it goes away but then it comes back it started after i had a virus removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-every-time-i-shut-down/f22e85a9-42d2-41a5-b56e-93bac9aeaf24
  6. Error every time I shut down

Error every time I shut down: Please, I do not know how to solve it, sometimes after updating it goes away but then it comes back it started after i had a virus removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-every-time-i-shut-down/f22e85a9-42d2-41a5-b56e-93bac9aeaf24
  7. Every time I restart or shut down my computer I get a BSOD saying kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I restart or shut down my computer I get a BSOD saying kmode exception not handled: Everytime I restart or shut down my computer I get a BSOD saying KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDI have been facing this issue for about 1 week now and the issue is still persisting and after the restart my laptop starts running really slow ... Please suggest a way to fix it....
  8. Every time I restart or shut down my computer I get a BSOD saying kmode exception not handled

Every time I restart or shut down my computer I get a BSOD saying kmode exception not handled: Everytime I restart or shut down my computer I get a BSOD saying KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDI have been facing this issue for about 1 week now and the issue is still persisting and after the restart my laptop starts running really slow ... Please suggest a way to fix it....
  9. How to automatically restart the PC every time it shuts down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to automatically restart the PC every time it shuts down: Hello, So I will have to leave my office for 15-20 days but I would like to use my pc there remotely. I have been using TeamViewer for similar situations for many months and everything works perfectly. I am concerned that in case of my pc shutting down (accidentally I shut...
  10. BSOD every time I try to shut down computer - Driver Issues?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time I try to shut down computer - Driver Issues?: Hey, My computer is having so many issues and I can't figure out how to fix it. It has been going on for more than a month, and the issues have been random so I can never understand how to fix it. I've talked to Microsoft help center multiple times and they try to fix 1...