Windows 10: HELP BSOD memory management error

Discus and support HELP BSOD memory management error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I needed to update my Dell Latitude E6530 to something higher than windows 7 where it worked perfectly so that I could do exams. NOW I keep getting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CathyL4, Jul 27, 2021.

1. CathyL4 Win User

HELP BSOD memory management error

I needed to update my Dell Latitude E6530 to something higher than windows 7 where it worked perfectly so that I could do exams. NOW I keep getting the BSOD memory management error and my computer shuts down. It has been suggested that I uninstall the video drives that windows 10 installs over the other ones. Can someone tell me which ones to uninstall? And which one I should have and update? I have been working on this for 3 weeks now and I am running out of time. Thank you for any advice .

:)

CathyL4, Jul 27, 2021
  2. Argel Obm Win User

BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jul 27, 2021
  4. HELP BSOD memory management error

BSOD memory management errors win 10

Hi,

BSoD or Blue Screen of Death can be caused by hardware problems or poor device drivers. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know a few information:

• Can you provide us the stop code on the BSoD error? If possible, please send us a screenshot of the complete error.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device before this issue started?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, you may check this
    article
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors and see if it helps resolve your concern.

Looking forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

HELP BSOD memory management error

1. HELP BSOD memory management error - Similar Threads - HELP BSOD memory

2. BSOD Memory managment errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory managment errors: HelloI'm having issues with my new PC BSOD"n. I've updated drivers and windows updates to the latestCan someone please take a look at my dump files?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD Memory managment errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Memory managment errors: HelloI'm having issues with my new PC BSOD"n. I've updated drivers and windows updates to the latestCan someone please take a look at my dump files?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. BSOD Memory managment errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Memory Management Error BSOD

Memory Management Error BSOD: Windows stopped working.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xffffdfbffad9e8a0, 0x0000000000000004, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: daa2788d-e53c-4de0-a33b-6f2601046f0d.Wanted...
  6. BSOD memory management error. Help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD memory management error. Help.: Recently I'm getting random BSOD screens in a while with the memory management error. I searched the whole internet for a solution but can't find any. My ram is in good shape after the ram test. I don't know what to do to fix it. It's so annoying while I'm doing just casual...
  7. BSoD MEMORY MANAGEMENT error

BSoD MEMORY MANAGEMENT error: The past 6 months my Win10 Pro PC randomly crashes every now and then with a BSoD 'memory management' error. Fortunately, most of my work is (more or less) saved but it is still a huge inconvenience to wait for the reboot. Is there was a way to have Windows 10 inform me that...
  8. BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help: It is happening every time I start up my computer. Windows loads, I see my desktop and then BSoD shows up with the Memory Management code. I can boot to Safe Mode without the BSoD showing up. My event viewer is showing the following errors before it re-booted: The Windows...
  9. BSOD memory managment error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD memory managment error: what can I do to fix this error? have already run the windows mem test and nothing was found, what s next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-memory-managment-error/b71402d4-7793-462d-ae0d-5f5d1190a5e7
  10. BSOD - "Memory Management" error

BSOD - "Memory Management" error: Hello all, I have been experiencing BSODs recently which state a generic memory management error. I ran memtest for a day and no errors were detected. I have removed and re-seated all ram modules. I noticed the BSOD was occurring when my external HDD woke up, however...