Windows 10: HELP BSOD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Discus and support HELP BSOD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm receiving this BSOD for a long time now, I don't even know what to do anymore, I'm almost giving up from using Windows. MY SPECS: i9 9900k... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rafael793, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Rafael793 Win User

HELP BSOD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

I'm receiving this BSOD for a long time now, I don't even know what to do anymore, I'm almost giving up from using Windows.

MY SPECS:

i9 9900k

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS HERO XI WIFI - BIOS v1401

Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200MHz

GTX 1070

HELP BSOD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA e77c9181-ac07-4c7b-a281-4f795df534cb?upload=true.png

I also attached a file containing the error description. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!!

:)

Rafael793, Feb 2, 2020

2. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Feb 2, 2020
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after logging in

Hi,

last few days were preety hard for me, as I have been trying to get rid of the BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.

I have tried these steps before asking for your help:

• Memtest86 the RAM module, everything went fine
    • Run the HDD with SeaTools; Short DST and Long Generic PASS
    • Disabling the GDATA AV services with Autoruns Sysinternals, but didn't work out; BSODs after logging in with screen keyboard (AV blocks anyhow the keyboard)
    • Restore Windows, but doesn't help
    On top of that, I have reached the Minidump, the BSOD is caused by ntoskrnl.exe, but as I know, it is responsible for a lot of things.

The minidumps are here: Dropbox - MiniDumps.zip - Simplify your life

Specs of the computer: Dell Vostro 3900

I'd be very grateful if you could help me resolve this problem.

Phạm Ngọc Quang, Feb 2, 2020
  4. HELP BSOD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Cettie,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, kindly provide answers to the following
    questions:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To check that, simply type "winver" on the search field or Cortana, then hit on Enter key.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link to
    complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

HELP BSOD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

1. HELP BSOD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - Similar Threads - HELP BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please: Hello,I am on a Lenovo Legion 5 pro and I use a docking Lenovo Thunderbolt 4 dock with peripherals. From time to time I will get a BSOD with the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error. I've tried looking into what could be causing this issue and have read that RAM could be the...
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please: Hello,I am on a Lenovo Legion 5 pro and I use a docking Lenovo Thunderbolt 4 dock with peripherals. From time to time I will get a BSOD with the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error. I've tried looking into what could be causing this issue and have read that RAM could be the...
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA & IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD errors | Help !!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA & IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD errors | Help !!: My PC has recently been crashing a lot with the above errors above. It crashes in idle and during games. I've already reinstalled windows, and ran memtest with no problems. I swapped out my 2070 with my 1060 and still happens. Problem started happening after new ram. I have...
  6. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, One of our VFX workstations is BSODing on heavy load. Windows version 1809 (OS build 17763.1039) log file attached. Thanks in advance! 151282
  7. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help: I posted below the dmp file that I opened via WinDbg (from MS Store). https://pastebin.com/Qfzxr8hQ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-pagefaultinnonpagedarea-ntoskrnl-need-help/c5234bdf-714d-4944-b5a9-6645b82cefb7
  8. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137748
  9. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137746
  10. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, I'm getting bsod at the very start of the laptop. Seems like the update of intel wifi and bluetooth driver caused it (using intel update utility). I used dm_log collector, it seems to run ok but it doesn't create any zip file (it was run as admin). Instead it...