Windows 10: Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and doing basic things.

Discus and support Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and doing basic things. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As classes have started we transferred to zoom so that we could have a more reliable meeting software and today I have crashed and received BSOD errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TristanAguilar1, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and doing basic things.

As classes have started we transferred to zoom so that we could have a more reliable meeting software and today I have crashed and received BSOD errors several times today.

Could anyone help me troubleshoot it?

These are all the dump files, I think I managed to send them correctly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ck2J-JMH-geok5bvmKYzTwCCXQndfT8R/view?usp=sharing

My classes resume tomorrow and I am trying to make the best out of my education.

:)

TristanAguilar1, Jan 4, 2021

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 4, 2021
  3. pericles Win User
    pinch zoom fixes do not work

I do not have a touchpad. I never said I did. But the posted solution indicates at this is the easy way to Disable Pinch Zoom. that is why I looked for a registry solution

Educate us on Gaming Laptops. They do not have a touchpad ?

Edit: Just saw post above. Looks like it does have touchpad. If so, try my suggestion in post #3 which should disable pinch zoom for the system.

pericles, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and doing basic things.

Zoom for Microsoft Surface 8.1

I searched online help and was told to white list zoom but the pictures and step by step do match my 8.1 version. Please help as I need zoom to work remotely during these challenging times. Currently using Zoom on my cell phone. Be well and thanks for
    any assistance!

NicoleVernon, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and doing basic things.

1. Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and doing basic things. - Similar Threads - Help BSOD while

2. Getting BSOD while doing random things frequently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD while doing random things frequently.: Hi AllI have been getting random BSOD while doing random things, can be surfing net/playing games/playing videos or just AFKing.Every time I check the dump files using WinDbg, it seems to be for many different reasons, sometimes between interval of about 7 days for each BSOD...
  3. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things: getting alot of blue screens, but i dont know how to read dump files, checked my disks, system files and updated 200 drivers what it feels like but no avail, will share dump files here if anyone could read em for mehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Alf67WR6b6Vll1IAevkLan55doxx?e=VcNYuV...
  4. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things: getting alot of blue screens, but i dont know how to read dump files, checked my disks, system files and updated 200 drivers what it feels like but no avail, will share dump files here if anyone could read em for mehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Alf67WR6b6Vll1IAevkLan55doxx?e=VcNYuV...
  5. BSOD constantly while gaming and or doing multiple things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSoD while I was in class help analyze

BSoD while I was in class help analyze: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** &nb...
  7. PLS Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games

PLS Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games: As classes have started we transferred to zoom so that we could have a more reliable meeting software and today I have crashed and received BSOD errors several times today. Could anyone help me troubleshoot it? These are all the dump files, I think I managed to send them...
  8. BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games

BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games: As classes have started we transferred to zoom so that we could have a more reliable meeting software and today I have crashed and received BSOD errors several times today. Could anyone help me troubleshoot it? These are all the dump files, I think I managed to send them...
  9. Random BSODs while doing everyday things

Random BSODs while doing everyday things: A member from the HP support forums forwarded me to this forum, so I'll just copy-past my post. I also found out that you guys have a special tool for debugging BSOD problems, so I also attached the zip to this post Product: HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15-Cb0xx Operating...
  10. Memory management BSOD while doing different things

Memory management BSOD while doing different things: Hello, For a long time I've been experiencing Memory management BSODs, then I updated bios, which helped for a few weeks or so, but now I'm getting the BSOD once again... It randomly crashes whetever I'm playing games or writing code in IntelliJ, only one thing in common is...