Windows 10: Help BSODs happening very frequently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Discus and support Help BSODs happening very frequently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I keep getting BSODs very often, at least once for each session of usage. I've tried many things such as updating drivers, doing the windows memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jkidkmyname, May 22, 2024.

1. Help BSODs happening very frequently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi, I keep getting BSODs very often, at least once for each session of usage. I've tried many things such as updating drivers, doing the windows memory diagnostics, running a full hardware diagnostic, even using memtest86. I do have the minidump files at hand: minidump. Help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

:)

Jkidkmyname, May 22, 2024

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi all,

For a few months I've had BSOD issues occurring shortly after 'waking' my PC from sleep, but also seemingly at random, and while using all kinds of different applications (Rocket League, Lightroom, Photoshop, etc.).

I was getting 'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' frequently, but just today I got a new one, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP.

Thanks!

ruggerxpunk, May 22, 2024
  3. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, May 22, 2024
  4. Help BSODs happening very frequently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP help

MY computer has been restarting on its own at least once a day by BSOD with the message of UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. after the windows 11 update. I've researched for it for a long time but none of them seemed to work properly. Please help with this urgent issue!

ssjscottlee, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Help BSODs happening very frequently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

1. Help BSODs happening very frequently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Similar Threads - Help BSODs happening

2. Help BSODs happening very frequently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help BSODs happening very frequently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi, I keep getting BSODs very often, at least once for each session of usage. I've tried many things such as updating drivers, doing the windows memory diagnostics, running a full hardware diagnostic, even using memtest86. I do have the minidump files at hand: minidump. Help...
  3. Help BSODs happening very frequently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help BSODs happening very frequently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi, I keep getting BSODs very often, at least once for each session of usage. I've tried many things such as updating drivers, doing the windows memory diagnostics, running a full hardware diagnostic, even using memtest86. I do have the minidump files at hand: minidump. Help...
  4. BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP help: MY computer has been restarting on its own at least once a day by BSOD with the message of UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. after the windows 11 update. I've researched for it for a long time but none of them seemed to work properly. Please help with this urgent issue!...
  5. BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP help

BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP help: MY computer has been restarting on its own at least once a day by BSOD with the message of UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. after the windows 11 update. I've researched for it for a long time but none of them seemed to work properly. Please help with this urgent issue!...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hello, i've recently struggled with the above BSOD errors. i've been checking the internet for days and downloaded alot of programs like driver booster and restoro which claimed to maybe fix it, but i'm still having them regularly. So i was hoping someone here could analyze...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hello, i've recently struggled with the above BSOD errors. i've been checking the internet for days and downloaded alot of programs like driver booster and restoro which claimed to maybe fix it, but i'm still having them regularly. So i was hoping someone here could analyze...
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Frequent BSOD crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Frequent BSOD crashing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: As of recent, my Pc would have a blue screen almost once everyday. It has started to get annoying and I have found out it has been caused by ntoskernl.exe I am running windows 10, 16 GB ram RTX 2070AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Here are the link to the dump...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi all, For a few months I've had BSOD issues occurring shortly after 'waking' my PC from sleep, but also seemingly at random, and while using all kinds of different applications (Rocket League, Lightroom, Photoshop, etc.). I was getting 'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'...