Windows 10: [Help] [Bug] Some programs look blurry (for lack of a better term) when out of focus

Discus and support [Help] [Bug] Some programs look blurry (for lack of a better term) when out of focus in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please help, this has been driving me insane! I've tried messing around with the DPI settings for the individual programs but to no avail...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/trollcat5, Nov 20, 2019.

1. [Help] [Bug] Some programs look blurry (for lack of a better term) when out of focus

/u/trollcat5, Nov 20, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Nokia C7; Why don't you give auto focus without it picture captured is blurry.

Y can't you make auto focus with releasing update software for C7. Without auto focus pictures we capture is blurry. Not look like 8 mega pixel but looks like 1.3 mega pixel. It's absolutely wrong concept that full focus capture quick picture. What use of
    it if it's blurry. No memory can be remember by this kind of picture. Help Us by releasing auto focus with update software as soon as possible.

Just give auto focus pre installed with it's coming update software.

:smileymad:

mayur10487, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Andy K' Win User

[Help] [Bug] Some programs look blurry (for lack of a better term) when out of focus

Video camera issues - blurry and out of focus (HTC Arrive)

Hello njacksonkc,

Thank you for posting in the forum! It should focus fine if you give it time and focus on a still subject, this gives it time to adjust. However it would be blurry if you are trying to capture a moving object. Also this is not an OS issue, i would suggest contacting
    your manufacturer.

Please let us know if you have any further questions

Have a nice day!

Andy

Andy K', Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

[Help] [Bug] Some programs look blurry (for lack of a better term) when out of focus

1. [Help] [Bug] Some programs look blurry (for lack of a better term) when out of focus - Similar Threads - Help Bug programs

2. Some programs/windows looks really blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some programs/windows looks really blurry: Its really weird to explain but some programs and windows for example the windows recovery windows looks really blurry and not so sharp. Also my hide pictograms in the right corner. submitted by /u/midsty [link] [comments]...
  3. Font looks blurry on some programs

Font looks blurry on some programs: Hey guys, i'm having a problem... I've updated my OS last week from Windows 8.1 to 10, and from that moment, the font looks blurry on some programs. It's not cleartype, as I've already checked that and it looks as it should on some other places. I'm attaching a picture...
  4. Some programs appear blurry

Some programs appear blurry: My scale is set to (recommended) 150%, and while most programs are fine, many are blurry. I've googled and tried to find a fix, including running in compatibility mode with Windows 8, or click the "High DPI scaling override" checkbox in the compatibility tab > Change high DPI...
  5. Certain programs look muddy, blurry.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain programs look muddy, blurry.: Hi there. So I've come across an issue that I've had for a while, but recently has become more prevalent. Some programs after a while start to look super muddy see in the attached image. currently it's mostly happening to the program called atom, and I have had it with...
  6. Fonts is blurry in some programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts is blurry in some programs: I run Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit The font in the GUI of certain programs (programs that were installed by me the user) show in very blurry font It doesn't occur in other programs For example I run Nitro PDF Pro (a PDF editor). All its menu and screens show in blurry font as well...
  7. My MS Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 keeps "shutting down" for lack of a better term

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My MS Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 keeps "shutting down" for lack of a better term: For the past week, my wired MS Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 repeatedly just stops working. I can't figure out why. Sometimes it is when I am away from the computer for awhile, other times it happens after just a few seconds. IT loses all power. The lights go out. But when I...
  8. Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps that are out of focus appear blurry: Apps that are not in focus appear blurry, text and images after about 3 seconds of not using them but become clear as soon as you click the app or move the mouse near the app causes it to go back into focus, This only started happening yesterday, My drivers are up to date and...
  9. Blurry text on some windows and programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blurry text on some windows and programs: I recently acquired an MSI GX60 laptop which I installed Windows 10 onto, after it installed all its drivers and software automatically (something I particularly love about Windows 10 as opposed to Windows 7 & 8) it took me a while to notice that some programs would show a...
  10. Some applications look blurry

in Windows 10 Support
    Some applications look blurry: how can I solve that? before windows 10 those applications looked nicer than now 17752