Windows 10: HELP! .Can anyone please help me to fix this error?i installed windows 10 N version and...

Discus and support HELP! .Can anyone please help me to fix this error?i installed windows 10 N version and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/asadullah034 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/asadullah034, Apr 14, 2020.

1. HELP! .Can anyone please help me to fix this error?i installed windows 10 N version and...

/u/asadullah034, Apr 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 25, 2020
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    puma99dk|, May 25, 2020
  4. HELP! .Can anyone please help me to fix this error?i installed windows 10 N version and...

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, May 25, 2020
Thema:

HELP! .Can anyone please help me to fix this error?i installed windows 10 N version and...

1. HELP! .Can anyone please help me to fix this error?i installed windows 10 N version and... - Similar Threads - HELP anyone please

2. Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please: yesterday I had a problem I was working suddenly my files of 100gb+ inside my new 500 gb ssd got deleted automatically I don't know how it happened this SSD doesn't has windows later pc was working fine as usual then I turned it off. Today I turned on my computer seeing this...
  3. Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please: yesterday I had a problem I was working suddenly my files of 100gb+ inside my new 500 gb ssd got deleted automatically I don't know how it happened this SSD doesn't has windows later pc was working fine as usual then I turned it off. Today I turned on my computer seeing this...
  4. Can anyone help me to fix this issue? Please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  6. Please can anyone help me

Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  7. Can anyone help me with this please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  8. Can anyone help me with this please?

Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  9. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....
  10. Can anyone help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JMBandao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eom7vz/can_anyone_help_me_fix_this/