Windows 10: HELP! Can I hibernate one account and open second account without apps using RAM from first...

Discus and support HELP! Can I hibernate one account and open second account without apps using RAM from first... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have 4 GB RAM and sometimes I need to hibernate the windows 10. When the second account is opened the apps that are opened in first account continues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/morange_keto, Aug 16, 2020.

1. HELP! Can I hibernate one account and open second account without apps using RAM from first...

I have 4 GB RAM and sometimes I need to hibernate the windows 10. When the second account is opened the apps that are opened in first account continues to use RAM when second account is opened. How can I stop it without losing the state of first account.

submitted by /u/morange_keto
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/morange_keto, Aug 16, 2020
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 16, 2020
  4. HELP! Can I hibernate one account and open second account without apps using RAM from first...

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

HELP! Can I hibernate one account and open second account without apps using RAM from first...

1. HELP! Can I hibernate one account and open second account without apps using RAM from first... - Similar Threads - HELP hibernate account

2. How can i delete a second private account that uses the same email as my first pricate account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i delete a second private account that uses the same email as my first pricate account?: I have an old account and today while trying to login i somehow managed to create a new one.On the old account i changed my mail address years ago i still login with the old one but mails go to the second mail.How do i delete the account that shouldnt be even possible to...
  3. How can i delete a second private account that uses the same email as my first pricate account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i delete a second private account that uses the same email as my first pricate account?: I have an old account and today while trying to login i somehow managed to create a new one.On the old account i changed my mail address years ago i still login with the old one but mails go to the second mail.How do i delete the account that shouldnt be even possible to...
  4. Can I use a school account alongside a personal account without restrictions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a school account alongside a personal account without restrictions?: Hi,I use a personal Microsoft account on Windows 11, but I also have a school account I use via a browser. If I add this as a 'work or school account' in settings, will it restrict usage on my device? I am not interested in connecting to an AD domain, I just want to access...
  5. Can I use a school account alongside a personal account without restrictions?

Can I use a school account alongside a personal account without restrictions?: Hi,I use a personal Microsoft account on Windows 11, but I also have a school account I use via a browser. If I add this as a 'work or school account' in settings, will it restrict usage on my device? I am not interested in connecting to an AD domain, I just want to access...
  6. Can one drive be used without a Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can one drive be used without a Microsoft account?: The company I work for has a customer who says that they used OneDrive to backup their QuickBooks data. Long story short they lost the data locally and are now looking for a way to recover. The user, however, says that he has never signed into a Microsoft account to use One...
  7. Can one drive be used without a Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can one drive be used without a Microsoft account?: The company I work for has a customer who says that they used OneDrive to backup their QuickBooks data. Long story short they lost the data locally and are now looking for a way to recover. The user, however, says that he has never signed into a Microsoft account to use One...
  8. Can one drive be used without a Microsoft account?

9. Mail App is using the name for one account for another account.

Mail App is using the name for one account for another account.: Hi, I have two Gmail Accounts connected to the Windows 10 Mail App. Let's call them A and B. I've had A connected to the app for a few years, but connected B a year or so ago, but I don't often send emails from that one. Today, I needed to send an email from B, so I sent...
  10. Need help with fixing second account access to first account folders & files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with fixing second account access to first account folders & files: Hi, I'm asking again, the expert on my 1st request is not responding. While in my first account I set up a second account on my computer as an administrator, I believe I set up correctly in Trust Center settings, and right clicked drive and folder to give access to my second...