Windows 10: *HELP* Can I Recover Deleted Files?

Discus and support *HELP* Can I Recover Deleted Files? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was working on a Premiere Pro video project and decided to clear some space on my hard drive so I selected a 10gb folder that was "too big to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ja5p5, Jul 15, 2020.

1. /u/Ja5p5 Win User

*HELP* Can I Recover Deleted Files?

I was working on a Premiere Pro video project and decided to clear some space on my hard drive so I selected a 10gb folder that was "too big to recylce" so it asked me if I would like to "permanently delete files". I foolishly hit yes and now I can not find my project ANYWHERE. Are there any techniques or software (I will pay if I have to) to recover? This project is large and for a client (I am freaking out).

Any help will be understatedly GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you.

submitted by /u/Ja5p5
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ja5p5, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Jul 15, 2020
  3. UbErN00b Win User
    Need suggestions to recover deleted data from HDD

As is my username I was a bit of a big n00b this morning, installing a fresh Win8 and accidentally deleted my downloads HDD instead of my SSD, don't ask, I was hungover is all I can think.

It hasn't been formatted or touched since I pressed delete so am hopeful I can recover most of the files, any suggestions for software to do so?

UbErN00b, Jul 15, 2020
  4. michael Win User

Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

1. *HELP* Can I Recover Deleted Files? - Similar Threads - *HELP* Recover Deleted

2. how can I recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I recover deleted files: I have accidentally deleted my video's content. It isn't in the recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover all content. I only did this about 20 mins ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-deleted-files/162b42e2-b786-40b1-84a6-988013f5d8c6
  3. how can I recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I recover deleted files: I have accidentally deleted my video's content. It isn't in the recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover all content. I only did this about 20 mins ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-deleted-files/162b42e2-b786-40b1-84a6-988013f5d8c6
  4. HELP! How can i recover my files!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP! How can i recover my files!: I tried other articles but they aren't helping. So I finally fixed my pc, it had bitLocker on it. Anyway, it seemed super slow so i decided to reset it while keeping my files. However it was stuck on 1% for about an hour so I forced my PC to shut down. Now it cannot boot into...
  5. Help recovering 'permanently deleted' files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help recovering 'permanently deleted' files.: Hey everyone. I recently deleted some files by accident and I'm wondering if it's possible to get them back. I like to record gameplay and edit clips, stuff like that. I was sifting through video files and THOUGHT I clicked all of then except the couple I wanted to keep....
  6. recover deleted file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recover deleted file: How do I recover an accidentally deleted file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-file/7efd2f58-f540-49c7-b03a-3a3cdfe466a1
  7. Can I recover deleted OneDrive files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I recover deleted OneDrive files?: I deleted all my files from OneDrive as well as from the actual Recycle Bin not realizing they would all be gone from my computer. Is there any way to recover the files? :( submitted by /u/01110001110001 [link] [comments]...
  8. Deleted Files - Can't Recover - Please Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Files - Can't Recover - Please Help: Okay last night or a few days ago, depends on when someone answers my computer needed a reset because of a blackout nice work Microsoft, I have spent two days trying to recover my files games, apps, work notes and nothing has worked. I've tried Disk-Drill, but nothing I had...
  9. Recovering Deleted Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovering Deleted Files: Hi everyone, please take time and pay attention reading so we don't go around in circles while anyone tries to help me, thanks in advance. Two Days ago two folders with photoshop .psd files and /png files disappeared along with some program shortcuts. At some point i...
  10. recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Support
    recover deleted files: Hello, I realise this problem would be similar regardless of which Windows being used. I partitioned my HD and moved documents to new partition. Mistakenly removed the partition without restoring files. Is there any way of recovering the lost files? Thank You 21072