Windows 10: HELP -CAN I USE WINDOWS DEFENDER APPLICATION CONTROL AND WINDOWS DEFENDER EXPLOIT...

Discus and support HELP -CAN I USE WINDOWS DEFENDER APPLICATION CONTROL AND WINDOWS DEFENDER EXPLOIT... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to use windows defender application control, windows defender exploit protection and windows defender security service with Kaspersky total... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 10, 2018.

1. HELP -CAN I USE WINDOWS DEFENDER APPLICATION CONTROL AND WINDOWS DEFENDER EXPLOIT...

I want to use windows defender application control, windows defender exploit protection and windows defender security service with Kaspersky total ssecurity 2019.

At present

i customized the security modifications of windows 10

1. windows defender disabled in group policy

2. windows defender real-time scanning disabled in group policy

3. windows defender firewall disabled in the registry

4. windows defender security service enabled

5. Kaspersky total security enabled and running

6. Kaspersky firewall enabled and running

7. early anti launch malware driver enabled in group policy and value defined as Good and Unknown only ( klelam.sys )

Just now i enabled window defender application control feature in programs and features

Now my question are

1.Is windows defender application control (It's not an antivirus ) is compatible with Kaspersky?

2. or should i enable windows defender to work with windows defender application control ?

Thanks for reading post

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 10, 2018
  2. malware Win User

Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Oct 10, 2018
  3. AndreTen Win User
    AndreTen, Oct 10, 2018
  4. HELP -CAN I USE WINDOWS DEFENDER APPLICATION CONTROL AND WINDOWS DEFENDER EXPLOIT...

What the hell, windows defender?

Installing major updates like the April update will reset pretty much all Windows features including Windows Defender.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

HELP -CAN I USE WINDOWS DEFENDER APPLICATION CONTROL AND WINDOWS DEFENDER EXPLOIT...

1. HELP -CAN I USE WINDOWS DEFENDER APPLICATION CONTROL AND WINDOWS DEFENDER EXPLOIT... - Similar Threads - HELP DEFENDER APPLICATION

2. Windows defender application control blocking apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender application control blocking apps: My applications are being blocked by Windows Defender Application Control and I can't seem to turn it off. I've checked Intune policies, Group Policy, RegEdit and they are have PUA disabled, but I still can't open apps that I used to able to use....
  3. Windows defender application control blocking apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender application control blocking apps: My applications are being blocked by Windows Defender Application Control and I can't seem to turn it off. I've checked Intune policies, Group Policy, RegEdit and they are have PUA disabled, but I still can't open apps that I used to able to use....
  4. Windows defender application control blocking apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Your organization used windows defender application control to block this app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your organization used windows defender application control to block this app: i factory reset my pc using a usb of fresh windows 10 pro software. I have turned secure boot off. i cannot install many different exe files and always get the message "Your organization used windows defender application control to block this app". This persists when i...
  6. your organization used windows defender application control to block this app - how can I...

your organization used windows defender application control to block this app - how can I...: 'your organization used windows defender application control to block this app' - this board display after i reinstall my windows 10 while i install new program to use...
  7. Windows Defender can't remove exploits

Windows Defender can't remove exploits: I recently did a full system scan using Windows Defender. Once it finished it actually noticed quite a few threats that it labelled as "exploits". Since it found the threats I now want to remove them so I've clicked the "Start Actions" button but all that seems to do is...
  8. your organization used windows defender application control to block this app

your organization used windows defender application control to block this app: Folks, Windows 10 64 1909 some of my users are start getting this message and not able to run some programs because it is blocking executable to run from defender. It is start happening since last friday 1/31/2020. [ATTACH] i have disabled Defender from Local GP,...
  9. Windows Defender Application Control Security Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender Application Control Security Vulnerability: A security feature bypass vulnerability exists in Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) which could allow an attacker to bypass WDAC enforcement. An attacker who successfully exploited this vulnerability could circumvent PowerShell Core Constrained Language Mode on the...
  10. Windows Defender Exploit Protection problem

Windows Defender Exploit Protection problem: Hi guys, For some strange reason my System settings tab is not there in my Exploit Protection settings, only Program settings is visible. Any suggestions on what is happening? 106098