Windows 10: HELP can you recover xbox game bar recording sound that was not recorded? micorosft teams

Discus and support HELP can you recover xbox game bar recording sound that was not recorded? micorosft teams in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i need your help so i recorded a microsoft teams meeting of my school which was really important but the sound wasn't recorded only video. i didnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eva Vas, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Eva Vas Win User

HELP can you recover xbox game bar recording sound that was not recorded? micorosft teams

Hi i need your help

so i recorded a microsoft teams meeting of my school which was really important but the sound wasn't recorded only video. i didnt know i had to have checked the record all sounds option on xbox recording settings now i do

Please is there any way i can hear the sound of that recording i made?

:)

Eva Vas, Apr 22, 2021

2. Xbox Game Bar Recording

When i record with xbox game bar and after recording i watch the video and the audio is crackling and popping. Im using a inspiron 15 3000 btw. Someone please reply asap.

EthanielMarble, Apr 22, 2021
  3. renee1219 Win User
    Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, Apr 22, 2021
  4. HELP can you recover xbox game bar recording sound that was not recorded? micorosft teams

xbox game bar recording option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to recording feature on Xbox Game Bar.

We tried reproducing your query on our lab machines and found that the recording feature doesn’t work on File Explorer or Desktop window. However, as a workaround you can start recording on a app (like a browser or notepad) and then switch to Desktop
    or File Explorer window.

I understand this can be a useful feature for you, and I would suggest you to provide a feedback using the

Feedback Hub app
    on Windows 10, so that our engineering team can take a look into this for you.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

HELP can you recover xbox game bar recording sound that was not recorded? micorosft teams

1. HELP can you recover xbox game bar recording sound that was not recorded? micorosft teams - Similar Threads - HELP recover xbox

2. Xbox Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Recording: So the windows key on my keyboard just stopped working. Reasons unknown, is there any way to change the game bar recording shortcut to not be Win+G because that is like the only time I use it....
  3. Xbox Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Recording: So the windows key on my keyboard just stopped working. Reasons unknown, is there any way to change the game bar recording shortcut to not be Win+G because that is like the only time I use it....
  4. Xbox Game Bar not recording

Xbox Game Bar not recording: ever since i upgraded to windows 11, i cannot use xbox game bar to record my games. i can still open it normally though. however when i open it, i can't press any of the buttons to record. i already tried resetting and repairng game bar, but nothing worked.when i try to press...
  5. Xbox game bar not recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not recording: HelloWhen I try and record a game using the Xbox Game Bar, it say's 'sorry we cannot record right now, please try again later' but it never works. How would I fix this?...
  6. can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?: submitted by /u/S3cr3t1ng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mr9dk4/can_you_hide_xbox_game_bar_recording_timer/
  7. can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?: submitted by /u/S3cr3t1ng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mr9dfw/can_you_hide_xbox_game_bar_recording_timer/
  8. xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar recording: my xbox game bar recording is not enabling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-recording/ba8dd4c9-c1a0-48db-ae45-fd8770574b09
  9. Recording Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Xbox Game Bar: [IMG]A month ago i was recording videos and when i preview the videos i get the video smaller with a large black area on the video. The videos used to be full sized and now aren't has the settings changed or is it the way i record for game only...
  10. XBOX GAME BAR RECORDINGS

XBOX GAME BAR RECORDINGS: Hello, a couple days ago I've been able to use to the game bar without any problems. I have recorded game play and the recordings were saved onto my computer in its true resolution 1920x1080. Now whenever I record my game play the recordings are saved with a weird resolution....