Windows 10: HELP - Cannot print on any wireless network printer

Discus and support HELP - Cannot print on any wireless network printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; OK, this is a 2 day issue of me trying to figure this out. Lenovo Yoga, Windows 10, printed fine before Christmas and now will not print to either my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cporterb33, Jan 3, 2019.

1. HELP - Cannot print on any wireless network printer

OK, this is a 2 day issue of me trying to figure this out.

Lenovo Yoga, Windows 10, printed fine before Christmas and now will not print to either my work printer OR my home printer. Both printers work fine. I can print from my phone and my colleague/wife's printer.

- I DID install Norton Security over break, but I have since uninstalled it in my troubleshooting

- I tried a system restore to around 12/20/18, but that won't complete because of a One Drive file

- Reinstalled BOTH printer driver packages after uninstalling MULTIPLE times to no avail

- Ran Malwarebytes to check for anything odd

- Ran HP Troubleshooter and CAN print a test-page via the network, but nothing from an application (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, simple pdf...NOTHING.

- Nothing shows up in the print queue

- Uninstalled two recent Windows Updates

- Crossed fingers and prayed to Allah, God, Bill Gates and Michael Jordan

These are separate networks. It's THIS machine. I can SEE the printers in settings, but it wont do anything.

I've seen 2 error messages:

"Your printer has experienced and unexpected configuration problem 0x800401f3"

"Operation could not be completed (error 0x000003e3)

Please, for the love of all things sane, tell me how to fix this.

:)

Cporterb33, Jan 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 Wireless Printing

I am on a wireless network and have tried printing to 3 different wireless printers connected to my network. I am unable to print to any of them. Our other laptop can print to all of them on the same network. Any suggestions?

MitchellTrager, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Unable to print to a network printer when connected to both wireless and wired networks

Hi Ben,

Your printer may not connect properly due to incorrect printer or network sharing settings. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes in the settings prior to experiencing the issue?
    • Does this issue only happen when trying to print a certain document or it happens to all of them?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying use the wireless printer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link.
    The methods provided on the link also includes the steps on how to run the troubleshooter that may help to resolve the issue.

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, Jan 3, 2019
  4. HELP - Cannot print on any wireless network printer

Unable to print to a network printer when connected to both wireless and wired networks

Hi Eileen,

• As far as i'm aware nothing has changed
    • i have only tried to send test pages to the network printer so im assuming so yes
    • wireless printer works fine when connected to both networks. However the wifi doesn't connect auto when an Ethernet connection is established this has to be manually connected.
    I have tried the following:

• updated the print driver
    • changed the network port it was plugged into
    • ran windows updates
    • configured with a static
    • changed the wifi and Ethernet priority
    I will run through the trouble shoot steps as suggest and come back to you.

FYI - he has a number of extenders dotted around, a collegue mentioned it could be a subnet issue?

thanks, Ben

BenDavies12333, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

HELP - Cannot print on any wireless network printer

1. HELP - Cannot print on any wireless network printer - Similar Threads - HELP Cannot print

2. Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND AN HP OFFICE JET PRO 8610 PRINTER. THE PRINTER IS PRINTING, BUT THE NETWORK CONNECTION IS OFFLINE ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PAST TWO DAYS. THEREFORE I CANNOT PRINT ANYTHING OFF THE INTERNET!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!THANK YOU!!!!!...
  3. Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND AN HP OFFICE JET PRO 8610 PRINTER. THE PRINTER IS PRINTING, BUT THE NETWORK CONNECTION IS OFFLINE ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PAST TWO DAYS. THEREFORE I CANNOT PRINT ANYTHING OFF THE INTERNET!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!THANK YOU!!!!!...
  4. Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cannot print to my wireless printer anymore

cannot print to my wireless printer anymore: My laptop cannot print to my wireless printer. My ipad and iphone will print to same printer fine. I'm not sure what port I should be using, I switched it for fax, but then didn't remember what it was before. Error message pops up, says ERROR PRINTING on HP ENVY...
  6. Suddenly unable to print to any network printer

Suddenly unable to print to any network printer: I've not had any problems in the past but now can not print to any of our 3 printers on the our WIFI. Running printer troubleshooter returned: 1 Printer XXX cannot be contacted. 2 Remote device or resource won't accept the connection TCP 515 Note: all other Windows 10...
  7. Cannot connect to any wireless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to any wireless network: I am using a Fujitsu laptop with Windows 10 Home Vesion 1903 installed on 9/14/2019 and OS build 18362.449. From yesterday, I cannot connect to any wireless network. Although I can see them from the network available list, after click on the connect button, "Unable to...
  8. Wireless Printer not printing

Wireless Printer not printing: when running the troubleshooter, I cannot determine if printer is on a network or using Bluetooth.....the settings show a network and the Bluetooth toggle is on ON. how do I know which it is operating on?...
  9. Printing to My Wireless Printer

Printing to My Wireless Printer: I cannot get my wireless printer to print from my computer. It was working perfectly yesterday, then today it won't work. I keep getting the message, "A problem with this webpage caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen the tab. I've also gotten a message,...
  10. Unable to print to any printer or on any network

Unable to print to any printer or on any network: Was printing fine one day on a Dell laptop that is about 4 years old, and then the next day it just stopped printing. When printing from a Microsoft program (Word, Excel, etc.) I get a message like "Word can print due to a problem with the printer setup." When I print from...