Windows 10: HELP! CANNOT UNISTALL PRORGAM!

Discus and support HELP! CANNOT UNISTALL PRORGAM! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Recently on my PC I have an application called "VirtualBox" which is a virtual machine. I have tried to uninstall the program 2 ways now from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zachary Jimenez, Feb 26, 2020.

1. HELP! CANNOT UNISTALL PRORGAM!

Hello, Recently on my PC I have an application called "VirtualBox" which is a virtual machine. I have tried to uninstall the program 2 ways now from the control panel and the settings still no luck. I think by now it is a corrupt program on my PC.

Any help is great!

:)

Zachary Jimenez, Feb 26, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 26, 2020
  3. how to unistall games on windows 10

step 1:go to settings

step 2:go to apps and feautures

step 3:find app you want to unistall and press unistall

dejahcoleman, Feb 26, 2020
  4. alexsubri Win User

HELP! CANNOT UNISTALL PRORGAM!

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    HELP! CANNOT UNISTALL PRORGAM! [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

HELP! CANNOT UNISTALL PRORGAM!

1. HELP! CANNOT UNISTALL PRORGAM! - Similar Threads - HELP CANNOT UNISTALL

2. need help to unistall KB5028166

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help to unistall KB5028166: The disc is always at 95+% and system automatically sleeps every 30-40 min.I am unable to manually unistall this update as it shows error all updates failed to uninstall, rarely when it suceeds and restarts the update is again automatically updated. please help...
  3. need help to unistall KB5028166

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help to unistall KB5028166: The disc is always at 95+% and system automatically sleeps every 30-40 min.I am unable to manually unistall this update as it shows error all updates failed to uninstall, rarely when it suceeds and restarts the update is again automatically updated. please help...
  4. need help to unistall KB5028166

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. unistall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unistall: HiI uninstalled this program why do i keep getting this notification?thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall/c6295b75-abf1-4e51-baa4-3a5de49b3164
  6. unistall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unistall: HiI uninstalled this program why do i keep getting this notification?thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall/c6295b75-abf1-4e51-baa4-3a5de49b3164
  7. unistall

8. unistall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unistall: when I want to uninstall any program from control panel ,it say that pls wait while unistalling and or changes but further I want to unistall after 2 hours then also reply is same...
  9. Cannot unistall avast.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot unistall avast.: So i upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. I had as antivirus avast, now i want to unistall it but windows is coming up with an error "this program has compatibility issues. So what can i do now? 4527
  10. Cannot unistall bittorrent

Cannot unistall bittorrent: I need help to uninstall bit torrent from the app menu. When I click the uninstall button, nothing happens and the app icon is still there. There does not seem to have been a folder in the program files called bittorrent I can uninstall either. thanks in advance 48916