Windows 10: Help! Can't adjust screen size for dual monitors

Discus and support Help! Can't adjust screen size for dual monitors in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hoping someone can help me here. First and foremost, if this post is supposed to go to a different page please advise. I need to adjust... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shellie49, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Help! Can't adjust screen size for dual monitors

Help! Can't adjust screen size for dual monitors SmC9lkQzXivtQ6jy39Wvusj7EtvzKolbTbvmTQfGJps.jpg

Hoping someone can help me here. First and foremost, if this post is supposed to go to a different page please advise.

I need to adjust both of my screen sizes. Right now, monitor #2 is registered as sufficiently smaller (to the point where it is annoying) to my main laptop screen.

I just want both monitors to register the same size. I've tried custom scaling and modifying the resolution.

https://preview.redd.it/40l15lnssjj...bp&s=2ab17ace7ea62912b4a5cab304b3ea6e57187b97

submitted by /u/shellie49
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shellie49, Feb 27, 2020
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Help! Can't adjust screen size for dual monitors [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 27, 2020
  3. TIGR Win User
    Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

4. Beep01 Win User

Help! Can't adjust screen size for dual monitors

monitor adjust on screen

Hello Community:

I have an HP slimline 8200 PC, with Windows 10 Pro, a Dell 19" monitor and every time when I BOOT up the PC, a box comes up on the screen that says " AUTOMATIC ADJUST IS IN PROGRESS" I believe that this refers to the monitor settings,does anyone have
    a solution to correct this message from popping up on my screen ??

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks

Beep01, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Help! Can't adjust screen size for dual monitors

1. Help! Can't adjust screen size for dual monitors - Similar Threads - Help Can't adjust

2. Dual monitor Display size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor Display size: I am using two monitors and trying to set it such that windows do not change size when dragged between them. Essentially I would like the left monitor to have the same sizing as the right since the monitors are pretty close in size.I have already looked at the solutions to...
  3. Dual monitor Display size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual monitor Display size: I am using two monitors and trying to set it such that windows do not change size when dragged between them. Essentially I would like the left monitor to have the same sizing as the right since the monitors are pretty close in size.I have already looked at the solutions to...
  4. Dual monitor Display size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Dual Monitors Different "Sizes"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors Different "Sizes": I have two 27" monitors that are are of the same physical size but of different resolutions - 1080p and 1440p. These are being run through an RTX3060Ti so max resolution supported is 7680x4320, way above what I am displaying.When I open display and set them to their native...
  6. Dual Monitors Different "Sizes"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitors Different "Sizes": I have two 27" monitors that are are of the same physical size but of different resolutions - 1080p and 1440p. These are being run through an RTX3060Ti so max resolution supported is 7680x4320, way above what I am displaying.When I open display and set them to their native...
  7. Dual Monitors Different "Sizes"

8. Help with dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with dual monitors: [ATTACH] So I have my laptop connected to a larger external monitor and i'm wondering how I can make my number 1 monitor smaller without changing scale or resolution,, thanks!...
  9. Screen size adjustment

Screen size adjustment: My screen picture is too big for my computer screen. How do I adjust? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-size-adjustment/36a1f95e-9e91-40b1-baa8-6e688fb0e905
  10. How to adjust monitor screen size?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to adjust monitor screen size?: Hi! I cracked my monitor on left side. Now i want to adjust monitor size. How to do that? Image: https://imgur.com/a/1bFPRMs Regards Ales