Windows 10: Help cant bridge connection after recent windows 10 recent update

Discus and support Help cant bridge connection after recent windows 10 recent update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; it saids is ethernet unidentified network? no internet access sharing option is off. i try restarting the pc*Sad it use to work fine until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jonathanx2007, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Help cant bridge connection after recent windows 10 recent update

it saids is ethernet unidentified network?

no internet access

sharing option is off. i try restarting the pc*Sad

it use to work fine until the update
    bridging network cable

any help appreciate it

i trying to bridge network from eithernet 2 to Ethernet
    i try bridging while either from ethernet was unplug too

Help cant bridge connection after recent windows 10 recent update [​IMG]

Help cant bridge connection after recent windows 10 recent update [​IMG]

:)

jonathanx2007, Dec 5, 2015

2. Help cant bridge connection after recent windows 10 recent update

I Had the same issue with Network Bridging since Update KB4058043

I uninstalled it and then blocked it using the link below

How to: block automatic updates in Windows 10

Hope this Helps

Steve Baddeley, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Help cant bridge connection after recent windows 10 recent update

Hi Pabloh,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Do you get any error message while connecting?

• Have you installed all the updates on your computer?

This issue may arise due to network driver conflicts. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to run the network troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Method 1: Update Network Adapter.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Network Adapter.
    • Right click on the driver and select
      Update

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help for better clarity
    and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

If issue persist, I suggest you to try method 2.

Method 2:

Network Troubleshooter.

1. Type Troubleshooting on the search bar and click Troubleshooting under Settings.

2. Now type Network adapter in the search option.

3. Click on Network adapter to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall driver.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the Network drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

Method 3:

Step 1: One of the components of the Internet connection on your computer is a built-in set of instructions called
    TCP/IP. TCP/IP can sometimes become damaged or corrupted. If you cannot connect to the Internet and you have tried all other methods to resolve the problem,
    TCP/IP might be causing it.

Let’s reset the winsock entries and
    TCP/IP stack and to troubleshoot the issue further.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X together and select
      Command Prompt (admin).
    • Type the following command and hit Enter after each:
    • netsh winsock reset catalog (reset winsock entries)
    • netsh int ip reset reset.log hit (reset TCP/IP stack)
    • Reboot the computer and check.
    Step2: Flush your computer's DNS cache.

• From Start screen, type
      command prompt.
    • Right-click on Command Prompt and choose
      Run as Administrator.
    • At the command prompt, type the following commands. Press Enter after each command.
    ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

Refer the below link “Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...2&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Dec 5, 2015
  4. Help cant bridge connection after recent windows 10 recent update

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3116869). recent update and up are causing my network drivers to not fully function. had to revert to an earlier build.
    drivers for Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V and Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

jonathanx2007, Dec 7, 2015
Thema:

Help cant bridge connection after recent windows 10 recent update

1. Help cant bridge connection after recent windows 10 recent update - Similar Threads - Help cant bridge

2. Help requested after recent update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help requested after recent update.: After months of failed updates i was finally able to update yesterday. Unfortunatly now i cannot click on the Windows icon although i can see it and cannot open any settings or system properties.Unable to access any features or have the ability to roll back the update.Unable...
  3. Help requested after recent update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help requested after recent update.: After months of failed updates i was finally able to update yesterday. Unfortunatly now i cannot click on the Windows icon although i can see it and cannot open any settings or system properties.Unable to access any features or have the ability to roll back the update.Unable...
  4. Help requested after recent update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lost internet connection after recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost internet connection after recent update: I was able to get back internet connection after I rolled back. Please address this. Previously I was able to roll back to fix the problem of blank screen of my acer aspire 5 laptop. But the update process eventually put back the bad changes, now I have to use ubuntu if I...
  6. Lost internet connection after recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost internet connection after recent update: I was able to get back internet connection after I rolled back. Please address this. Previously I was able to roll back to fix the problem of blank screen of my acer aspire 5 laptop. But the update process eventually put back the bad changes, now I have to use ubuntu if I...
  7. Cannot connect to internet after recent windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot connect to internet after recent windows 10 update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rwkr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ld0i3x/cannot_connect_to_internet_after_recent_windows/
  8. VPN not connecting after windows 10 recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VPN not connecting after windows 10 recent update: Recently Windows 10 got updated. After update, the VPN has stopped getting connected. Tried other VPN services but it isnt working. Also deleted and reloaded the VPN app. Nothing seems to be working. Can anybody provide an effective solution....
  9. VMware uninstalled after recent update help

VMware uninstalled after recent update help: I just updated VMware as it was asking me to update it and after the first installation and reboot I check the box with the terms and conditions and during the final stage a error popped up saying “HLChost not downloaded” or something similar (sorry didn’t pay much attention)...
  10. No audio after recent update, please help!

No audio after recent update, please help!: This morning I was prompted by windows to update. After the update was complete I had no audio. I ran a scan of my audio devices, no issues were detected. I checked for driver updates, I have the latest version. I uninstalled and reinstalled the audio device drivers, still no...