Windows 10: Help? cant download latest windows update. gives me this error every time i retry

Discus and support Help? cant download latest windows update. gives me this error every time i retry in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RBM2123456 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RBM2123456, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Help? cant download latest windows update. gives me this error every time i retry

/u/RBM2123456, Dec 3, 2020

2. Vista x64 won't download updates?

The last updates on my home desktop are dated 16th June.
    I've powered it on some 3 or 4 times since then, but nothing was downloaded automatically as per settings.

I tried the manual update from the CP but I get an error code 80070002.

I did the troubleshooting suggested (i.e. stop the Windows Update service, delete the temporary update files, restart the Windows Update service, and then try to check for Windows updates again) but I still keep getting the same error code, even after rebooting *Confused Help? cant download latest windows update. gives me this error every time i retry :confused:

What gives?

Black Panther, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Wombo Win User
    Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

Help? cant download latest windows update. gives me this error every time i retry [​IMG]

Wombo, Dec 3, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

Help? cant download latest windows update. gives me this error every time i retry

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Help? cant download latest windows update. gives me this error every time i retry

1. Help? cant download latest windows update. gives me this error every time i retry - Similar Threads - Help cant download

2. Windows update install error saying me to retry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update install error saying me to retry: Hey so i just now faced this issue of windows not installing some features it just tells me to retry. I just came back from vacation and i didn't touch my pc so i had to install many updates i have a feeling that was the cause of it but i really don't know. So please help me....
  3. Windows update install error saying me to retry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update install error saying me to retry: Hey so i just now faced this issue of windows not installing some features it just tells me to retry. I just came back from vacation and i didn't touch my pc so i had to install many updates i have a feeling that was the cause of it but i really don't know. So please help me....
  4. cant install windows updates, gives me an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install windows updates, gives me an error.: Trying to install the update gives me these errors, so i tried to do sfc /scannow and the dism commands and it gives me these errors. now idk what to do can anyone help?...
  5. cant install windows updates, gives me an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install windows updates, gives me an error.: Trying to install the update gives me these errors, so i tried to do sfc /scannow and the dism commands and it gives me these errors. now idk what to do can anyone help?...
  6. every time i try to install update keeps giving me Error encountered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    every time i try to install update keeps giving me Error encountered: i tried to download 2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003173and after finishing installing a msg pops up There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or...
  7. Windows not properly updated. Gives error, says Retry

Windows not properly updated. Gives error, says Retry: Split from this thread. window is not prpper update after complete download giving error retry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-properly-updated-gives-error-says/ad435a02-cae7-4710-b23f-0561a6f4511a
  8. i tried downloading this update but every time it fails to download, help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i tried downloading this update but every time it fails to download, help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hitmonbear [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/injod6/i_tried_downloading_this_update_but_every_time_it/
  9. Latest update gives me BSOD

Latest update gives me BSOD: I have been pausing the update for weeks now. It will continue in the start of August and im super scared that i wont be able to use my pc again. I tried updating my pc a couple times with no luck...I just get the blue screen of death. My only option is to do a system...
  10. Constant BSOD's, gives me a different error every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD's, gives me a different error every time: Attachment 80482 Usually when playing a game, but it will happen randomly while just browsing the net, too. Honestly, I have no idea what to say, because it seems to happen at random. Sometimes it'll blueescreen, sometimes it won't and the games themselves will just...