Windows 10: HELP! - Can't find startup apps on taskbar or settings

Discus and support HELP! - Can't find startup apps on taskbar or settings in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Guys, i need help, I cant find any startup apps on setting or task manager, what happen here?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AsterionContinental, Aug 20, 2020.

1. HELP! - Can't find startup apps on taskbar or settings

/u/AsterionContinental, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

Recording_20200801_0922.mht

Nilon123456789, Aug 22, 2020
  4. HELP! - Can't find startup apps on taskbar or settings

Setting Modern Apps to open at Windows Startup on Windows 10

Hi Tobe,

Unfortunately, you cannot add a Windows Modern app to the Startup programs list. You can add only executable programs to the startup list. I'd suggest you to right click on the app and pin it to your taskbar for easy/quick access.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further queries, we'll be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

HELP! - Can't find startup apps on taskbar or settings

1. HELP! - Can't find startup apps on taskbar or settings - Similar Threads - HELP Can't find

2. Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app: “The RealTek drivers are working fine, and I tried finding them in the registry, but I could not find anything.” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-setting-error-we-couldnt-find-this-app/628a99a7-43aa-4e65-82b6-00503514dada
  3. Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app: “The RealTek drivers are working fine, and I tried finding them in the registry, but I could not find anything.” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-setting-error-we-couldnt-find-this-app/628a99a7-43aa-4e65-82b6-00503514dada
  4. Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup

Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup: I have a problem with my OS. Every time after restart, I have blank taskbar and cannot open settings appI have massage that no app is associated I find workaround for that issue. I need to open powershell as administrator and execute command Add-AppxPackage...
  5. Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to load taskbar and settings app on startup: I have a problem with my OS. Every time after restart, I have blank taskbar and cannot open settings appI have massage that no app is associated I find workaround for that issue. I need to open powershell as administrator and execute command Add-AppxPackage...
  6. Help I can't find the "Search" in windows settings!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I can't find the "Search" in windows settings!!!: So I am watching a video where on one step you have to go to settings and click search but i can't find it. Here is the thing I am wanting to do: https://youtu.be/A8CLiTUTcp4?t=228 submitted by /u/CyberLuka098 [link] [comments]...
  7. Can't find .gba in Set Default Apps.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find .gba in Set Default Apps.: I have gone to the Default Apps menu and click on the one that lets you set the apps by file type. I scrolled down to the G section and .gba (the type I'm trying to set) isn't there. I have tried going on Properties for what I'm trying to open, but when I choose the app...
  8. Can't find a setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find a setting: I was somewhere in Win 10 control panel and mistakenly changed a setting that has now changed my monitor to a dimmer look. I'd like to change it back but cannot locate how to do it. I thought it was a setting titled HOME - OFFICE or something similar???...
  9. Settings/Apps/Startup

Settings/Apps/Startup: So far, I have found nothing about this: In that location, several of my apps have two or three entries, even though none of them have more than one app running. Why the multiple entries? 119187
  10. Settings/Apps/Startup

in Windows 10 News
    Settings/Apps/Startup: So far, I have found nothing about this: In that location, several of my apps have two or three entries, even though none of them have more than one app running. Why the multiple entries? 119187