Windows 10: HELP CANT GET OUT OF BOOT MENU LENOVO IDEAPAD 320-15ABR

Discus and support HELP CANT GET OUT OF BOOT MENU LENOVO IDEAPAD 320-15ABR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my laptop was having some minor problems the other day regarding explorer.exe so maybe thats related to this issue but I brought my laptop to school... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Soghpar, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Soghpar Win User

HELP CANT GET OUT OF BOOT MENU LENOVO IDEAPAD 320-15ABR

So my laptop was having some minor problems the other day regarding explorer.exe so maybe thats related to this issue but I brought my laptop to school today I didnt use it at all it was in my bag and then I brought it home and turned it on and then it brought me to automatic repair then I watched a couple youtube videos regarding my problem and how to fix my windows and they all said go to command prompt and it was fine until I restarted my laptop and now I can't get out of boot menu, I've tried all the fixes I've seen changing UEFI to legacy support, disabling secure boot the only fix i havent tried is the onekey fix because I can't find anything small enough to fit in there yet and I'm wondering if I have an easier option.

:)

Soghpar, Nov 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 lenovo laptop: Issues with audio service turning off and on.

Laptop Specs: Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR

OS build: 16299.309

benconnnors, Nov 30, 2020
  3. ryoryutin Win User
    lenovo ideapad 320s Fn Key lock

Hi can some one tell me how to lock the Fn key on Lenovo ideapad 320s please. In PC , I only had to press Fn+esc but in this ideapad its not working

ryoryutin, Nov 30, 2020
  4. HELP CANT GET OUT OF BOOT MENU LENOVO IDEAPAD 320-15ABR

Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 installed with Windows 10. I am using battery conservation mode in Lenovo Vantage. But I am a little confused with this feature. My question is,
    do I have to unplug my PC from the AC when the battery life reaches 60%?

JordanKaron, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

HELP CANT GET OUT OF BOOT MENU LENOVO IDEAPAD 320-15ABR

1. HELP CANT GET OUT OF BOOT MENU LENOVO IDEAPAD 320-15ABR - Similar Threads - HELP CANT BOOT

2. Locked out of lenovo ideapad

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of lenovo ideapad: I logged into my Lenovo using fingerprint scan this morning, I then ran an update and when logging back in finger scan had been disabled. I then tried to log in with pin which it says isn’t recognised, I reset it using my outlook email account. I then locked and tried to log...
  3. Locked out of lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of lenovo ideapad: I logged into my Lenovo using fingerprint scan this morning, I then ran an update and when logging back in finger scan had been disabled. I then tried to log in with pin which it says isn’t recognised, I reset it using my outlook email account. I then locked and tried to log...
  4. Locked out of lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. boot problem in Lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    boot problem in Lenovo ideapad: How to solve boot problem in Lenovo IdeaPad?? Tried disabling secured boot still struck in the boot page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-problem-in-lenovo-ideapad/6bfca5b7-eef1-4d50-a22a-a9e9c4f995bd
  6. lenovo miix 320 cant install windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lenovo miix 320 cant install windows: Hello, I have a Miix 320. I decided to make a clean installation on this device. Windows installer makes everithing, but at the end 'finishing up' is an error, "windows could not update the computers boot configuration, installation cannot proceed." I tried so many...
  7. Window update 20H2, error: repeat infinite boot cycle on lenovo IdeaPad 320

Window update 20H2, error: repeat infinite boot cycle on lenovo IdeaPad 320: Shut down laptop and tried rebooting only to have the splash screen start followed by a "Blink-of-an-eye" CMD window after that the windows loading screen would flash for half a second. Will still boot am currently on a linux USB trial checked the parititions evrything looked...
  8. Windows blue screen error - LENOVO IDEAPAD 320

Windows blue screen error - LENOVO IDEAPAD 320: Hi - I'm not able to start LENOVO - Ideapad 320 after the recent upgrade on 13 - May'20. I've tried all ways I found on internet but no luck. Please advice. My email ID : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thanks Arun...
  9. Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo: Hello, I hope someone can help me with this and so il explain this with as much detail as possible so you get an idea of what im working with. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320. It was working perfectly fine and I simply turned it off normally using the start button etc,...
  10. Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320

in Windows 10 Customization
    Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 installed with Windows 10. I am using battery conservation mode in Lenovo Vantage. But I am a little confused with this feature. My question is, do I have to unplug my PC from the AC when the battery life reaches 60%?...