Windows 10: Help, cant get past bad_pool_caller and kernal_mode_heap_corruption errors

Discus and support Help, cant get past bad_pool_caller and kernal_mode_heap_corruption errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was recently trying to see if my drivers for my cpu were correct for reference I have a ryzen 5 2600 so I went to there website and downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Isaiah Mesina, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Help, cant get past bad_pool_caller and kernal_mode_heap_corruption errors

So I was recently trying to see if my drivers for my cpu were correct for reference I have a ryzen 5 2600 so I went to there website and downloaded what looked like some sort of driver thing called StoreMI. basically, I had uninstalled Ryzen Master to see if this StoreMI was anybetter for my system as my cpu seemed to be running kinda slow recently. Long story short, My pc gave me the blue screen with the error code bad_pool_caller. I went into safe mode to delete the file I had just downloaded and also undeleted ryzen master. still getting an error code switching from bad_pool_caller and ke

:)

Isaiah Mesina, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Bad_pool_caller

Hi Donald,

BAD_POOL_CALLER is a blue screen error that happens whenever your PC encounters something that it can't process. This error will make your computer crash to prevent further damage to your system. For us to be able to isolate the problem, kindly answer the
    following questions:

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Does the problem persist after restarting your computer?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps so far?

We recommend that you check this
    article
    and follow the steps provided on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Lyonide Win User
    Kernal_Mode_Heap_Corruption

Hi there,

Getting a Windows 10 Bluescreen - Kernal_Mode_Heap_Corruption

Minidump link below.

minidump.zip

Any help would be much appreciated.

Lyonide, Feb 5, 2023
  4. AllanP Win User

Help, cant get past bad_pool_caller and kernal_mode_heap_corruption errors

Bad_Pool_Caller

I have read quite a few "Bad_Pool_Caller" posts and none that I've read have been any help. It really is getting frustrating; as many as three times in a day. I've tried safe mode, but couldn't figure anything from that. In fact as I write here I'm expecting a crash. Jeez this really is a backward step. I don't remember windows 3 crashing like this with no explanation as to what is causing the crash. I have a Dell Studio 1747 laptop (six years old now). I installed a 240GB SSD drive a week or so ago. I can't remember if I had these BSOD's with the old drive. I've attached the suggested system file from previous posts. I notice ads to repair this problem, but hesitate to try them; any suggestions on that.

Thanks, Allan

AllanP, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Help, cant get past bad_pool_caller and kernal_mode_heap_corruption errors

1. Help, cant get past bad_pool_caller and kernal_mode_heap_corruption errors - Similar Threads - Help cant past

2. Help with Bad_pool_call' and "Kernal_mode_heap_corruption" error codes after a full reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Bad_pool_call' and "Kernal_mode_heap_corruption" error codes after a full reset: Recently, my PC has been experiencing recurring blue screen errors, specifically displaying 'Bad_pool_call' and messages related to kernel issues. Despite performing a system reset a week ago and updating all drivers, the problem persisted. After downloading the necessary...
  3. Help with Bad_pool_call' and "Kernal_mode_heap_corruption" error codes after a full reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Bad_pool_call' and "Kernal_mode_heap_corruption" error codes after a full reset: Recently, my PC has been experiencing recurring blue screen errors, specifically displaying 'Bad_pool_call' and messages related to kernel issues. Despite performing a system reset a week ago and updating all drivers, the problem persisted. After downloading the necessary...
  4. Cant get past lockscreen, error 0xc000009c

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant get past lockscreen, error 0xc000009c: I booted my pc this morning, greeted with the error 0xc000009c and my lockscreen kept refreshing without any input or a text field for password or PIN.Recovery mode options yields no results System Restore, Startup Repair and BIOS setting seems fine.Trying to use SFC and DISM...
  5. Cant get past lockscreen, error 0xc000009c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant get past lockscreen, error 0xc000009c: I booted my pc this morning, greeted with the error 0xc000009c and my lockscreen kept refreshing without any input or a text field for password or PIN.Recovery mode options yields no results System Restore, Startup Repair and BIOS setting seems fine.Trying to use SFC and DISM...
  6. Cant get past lockscreen, error 0xc000009c

7. Help, cant get past bad_pool_caller and kernal_mode_heap_corruption errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, cant get past bad_pool_caller and kernal_mode_heap_corruption errors: So I was recently trying to see if my drivers for my cpu were correct for reference I have a ryzen 5 2600 so I went to there website and downloaded what looked like some sort of driver thing called StoreMI. basically, I had uninstalled Ryzen Master to see if this StoreMI was...
  8. Help, cant get past bad_pool_caller and kernal_mode_heap_corruption errors

Help, cant get past bad_pool_caller and kernal_mode_heap_corruption errors: So I was recently trying to see if my drivers for my cpu were correct for reference I have a ryzen 5 2600 so I went to there website and downloaded what looked like some sort of driver thing called StoreMI. basically, I had uninstalled Ryzen Master to see if this StoreMI was...
  9. Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" memory ....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" memory ....: Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" it said something abot memory but i dont understand the error. I include the attachment as well. Thank you all. 57649
  10. Bad_Pool_Caller Error, still getting it .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad_Pool_Caller Error, still getting it .: Hi guys so I followed the instructions and uninstalled Kapersky Antivirus. Still getting the Bad Pool Called Blue Screen now and again. Also finding I can not turn on my windows defender it just keeps turning it self back off again instantly. I have uploaded the dmp files....