Windows 10: Help can't get rid of IOBit

Discus and support Help can't get rid of IOBit in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all as title says I installed IOBit uninstaller but never liked it so I opted for Revo Pro, I am growing frustrated as IOBit is still showing up as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cully_83, May 2, 2020.

1. Help can't get rid of IOBit

Hi all as title says I installed IOBit uninstaller but never liked it so I opted for Revo Pro, I am growing frustrated as IOBit is still showing up as an uninstall option. I have tried everything but cannot find location as to where its hiding at. Can anyone please give me a suggestion? Stay Safe

submitted by /u/Cully_83
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cully_83, May 2, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help can't get rid of IOBit :cool:

jmcslob, May 2, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 2, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User

Help can't get rid of IOBit

iobit driver boster 6.4 free

First off, I suggest to do some reading:

Iobit's products are known to bundle other programs in their installers.

Generally speaking, Driver Booster can be classified as a PUP (potentially unwanted program).

For safety reasons it's always a good idea to analyze files before installing and see if any type of malware might be detected. You can upload the installer to
    VirusTotal or any other site listed here:

Comprehensive List of Online File/URL analyzers & services

In the end you yourself have to weigh the pro and cons.

You might also want to read:

Smeed, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Help can't get rid of IOBit

1. Help can't get rid of IOBit - Similar Threads - Help can't rid

2. Can't get rid of XBox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get rid of XBox: I'm not a gamer and need to get rid of any and all instances of X Box the fact that it's installed by default in Windows 11 p****es me off. I've tried uninstalling it through Apps>XBox>Uninstall, but every time I boot up my computer, it's there again. I've tried removing it...
  3. Can't get rid of XBox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get rid of XBox: I'm not a gamer and need to get rid of any and all instances of X Box the fact that it's installed by default in Windows 11 p****es me off. I've tried uninstalling it through Apps>XBox>Uninstall, but every time I boot up my computer, it's there again. I've tried removing it...
  4. Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!: Hi , so about 5 days ago I downloaded a app, however it was not it and loads of apps got downloaded on my laptop without permission and Microsoft defender was finding loads of viruses, trajan, ransomeware... and it was unable to get rid of them, so I downloaded avg antivurus...
  5. Need "Help" getting rid of this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need "Help" getting rid of this . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10.In the past, when I've had problems.Dell would connect to my computer, and take a look.But this problem happens, prior to the computer running?When I turn my, computer on. The first thing, that happens.A blue screen, with two...
  6. Can't Get Rid of Libraries

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Get Rid of Libraries: I have unchecked Show Libraries in Windows Explorer under Folder Options -> View, however, they still show in the Navigation Pane. Is there another way to completely disable Libraries in Windows 10? Running latest 1909 version. submitted by /u/HarryMuscle [link]...
  7. Can't get rid of Reimage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get rid of Reimage: Split from this thread. New variants reported with .mool and.nppp extension extensions. . cat get rid of reimage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cant-get-rid-of-reimage/2b62ed5d-0cb7-4606-aa76-cd22586ca945
  8. How do i get rid of this popup? Threat Detected: Iobit-Trojan-Spy.Backdoor.WIN32.a

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i get rid of this popup? Threat Detected: Iobit-Trojan-Spy.Backdoor.WIN32.a: Threat Detected: Iobit-Trojan-Spy.Backdoor.WIN32.a How do I stop this pop-up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-popup-threat-detected/73499564-6d40-480f-93c5-951dfa7936bd"
  9. Can't Get Rid of Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Get Rid of Program: Please read the entire post as it explains whats wrong: A little while ago I got rainbow six and logging on was easy but after a while something happend where it wouldn't let me connect to the network and I went through a bunch of hurdles with tech support, but in the end...
  10. Can't get rid of AvastUI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't get rid of AvastUI: Hello I did some testing of spyware programs some time ago, and some of the programs had issues when trying to uninstall them. One of them was avast, and after uninstalling it, theres a program called AvastUI.exe that loads with my computer and I can't figure out how to...