Windows 10: HELP cant open any programs

Discus and support HELP cant open any programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i open some programs that are not in autostart they keep not responding and then close submitted by /u/Sunbeams_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sunbeams_, Mar 2, 2021.

1. HELP cant open any programs

When i open some programs that are not in autostart they keep not responding and then close

submitted by /u/Sunbeams_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sunbeams_, Mar 2, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 2, 2021
  4. kormath Win User

HELP cant open any programs

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done HELP cant open any programs :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

HELP cant open any programs

1. HELP cant open any programs - Similar Threads - HELP cant open

2. i cant open setting or any programs can not get updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant open setting or any programs can not get updates: ican not open setting window i can not open any games the act like they are going to start then shut down i can not get updates i am at a lose i need some help anyone it been doing this on the programs about a week not i can not grt into my setting windows...
  3. i cant open setting or any programs can not get updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant open setting or any programs can not get updates: ican not open setting window i can not open any games the act like they are going to start then shut down i can not get updates i am at a lose i need some help anyone it been doing this on the programs about a week not i can not grt into my setting windows...
  4. I cant open MS programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open MS programs: Hi, I am using apple and cant open WORD, Excel and PPT programs on my Mac. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-ms-programs/54fbfe70-e7cc-47c9-b79c-9a9b95d09097
  5. cant open program as administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant open program as administrator: I am trying to run Command And Conquer Generals on win 10. I am the only user and have admin priviledges but when try to open im told to log in as administrator. I checked and I am only user and am administrator. Any sugestions?...
  6. cant sign into microsoft on any program

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant sign into microsoft on any program: whenever i try to load into a Microsoft program it says to sign in but when i try it says that i cant sign in with that account and that its blocked by group policy. i suspect that it has something to do with my school account that i signed into to work on school projects....
  7. I can not open any of my Microsoft programs. Help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not open any of my Microsoft programs. Help!: I can not open any of my Microsoft programs. It was working a few days ago, now nothing. I keep getting the updating Microsoft box, then the red X saying can not open program. Help! I have tried the PowerShell thing without any success....
  8. Cant open any apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open any apps: Hi all, I just got a new computer and its got Microsoft edge installed as the default internet. Which is fine, I just cant seem to open any of my other programs because it will only let me use ones in its stall. So all my work apps don't work, I cant get chrome to download...
  9. i cant open up any program (only the microsoft edge)

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant open up any program (only the microsoft edge): i had a problem with the windows defender and i was nerves so a "lvl 2 " Microsoft helper downloaded a program called tweak or something like that after it runs up and "fixing" all the problems when i restarted the pc i coludnt run any program (i ran the Microsoft edge as a...
  10. cant open any windows related program and start menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant open any windows related program and start menu: so this problem started the other day where I was unable to open my start menu. thinking it was just some weird bug as my pc has a tendency of crashing (another issue) I thought it was due to this. The problem has persisted and I cannot find a way to fix it. what is funny is...