Windows 10: Help, cant reset pc

Discus and support Help, cant reset pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I went to reset this pc and selected remove everything and it restarted my PC and nothing else happened, I waited, did it again, it restarted my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Irredaxium, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Help, cant reset pc

I went to reset this pc and selected remove everything and it restarted my PC and nothing else happened, I waited, did it again, it restarted my PC again and it didn't remove anything. I waited for an hour and there were no notifications, so tl:dr my PC restarts when I attempt to reset it. Am I just missing something?

submitted by /u/Irredaxium
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Irredaxium, Feb 7, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Feb 7, 2020
  3. EarthDog Win User
    1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Help, cant reset pc

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Help, cant reset pc

1. Help, cant reset pc - Similar Threads - Help cant reset

2. Reseting pc then cant login in profsvc pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseting pc then cant login in profsvc pls help me: I reseted my pc and now i cant sigh in to my computer it says the profsvc service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded pls help me i did everything and when i go to safe mode its a black screen i open task management with shortcuts...
  3. Reseting pc then cant login in profsvc pls help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reseting pc then cant login in profsvc pls help me: I reseted my pc and now i cant sigh in to my computer it says the profsvc service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded pls help me i did everything and when i go to safe mode its a black screen i open task management with shortcuts...
  4. Reseting pc then cant login in profsvc pls help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cant Reset PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant Reset PC: No matter what i try my pc gives me a error saying it cannot reset pc. I've tried every "Fix" under the moon but the problem persists. Is there any way to brute force reset my pc?...
  6. cant reset pc

cant reset pc: cant reset pc win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-pc/c3d469fb-540e-470a-81f9-bda97e8c0dfa
  7. Cant Reset PC

Cant Reset PC: Hello Today i wanted to reset my PC and when i went to reset this message came [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-pc/99b6f1eb-3462-496b-a5b3-0341b13060fc
  8. Cant Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Reset PC: So I've been trying to reset my PC completely and the first time i tried i was brought to the message "there was a problem resetting your PC and no changes were made." After I saw this, I went to troubleshoot. I tried a lot of things such as SFC etc, and every time i try to...
  9. I cant reset my PC, Help

I cant reset my PC, Help: I tried to reset my pc after my Partitions disapeard, i go to the advanced menu and all it lets me do is Continue to Windows 10 or use media drives, i tried to do the same thing in settings under recovery, i wanted to keep the files so i selected that option. all it said...
  10. Cant Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Reset PC: Whenever I try and reset my PC it says an error has occurred and just puts me back ive tried most everything i can find on it and dont know what else i can do?...