Windows 10: Help! Can't uninstall $#!&**@#! Ease US Todo Backup program

Discus and support Help! Can't uninstall $#!&**@#! Ease US Todo Backup program in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; [img] [img] Found some old backup files that were created w/EaseUS Todo Backup free program but no longer had that prog. on my PC (an older free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Zippy2222, May 20, 2017.

1. Zippy2222 Win User

Help! Can't uninstall $#!&**@#! Ease US Todo Backup program

Help! Can't uninstall $#!&**@#! Ease US Todo Backup program [​IMG]

Help! Can't uninstall $#!&**@#! Ease US Todo Backup program [​IMG]
    Found some old backup files that were created w/EaseUS Todo Backup free program but no longer had that prog. on my PC (an older free version) so I D/L the latest free one, version 10.0.0 (see screenshot). It could see the files but there was no option to open them (Please select an Image is all I get) to look at them, to decide if I wanted to keep them. So I proceeded to uninstall the prog. and now your typical method of uninstalling says Please wait until the current program is finished uninstalling or changed (see screenshot).
    I googled the topic and all I can find is the Todo backup programs reference to use the Uninstaller program that is supposed to be w/it but it is not discoverable. Can't find anywhere to download it either. I guess i've lost whatever those files are forever, since apparently only that program will open them. Anyone got any ideas to help ?
    Uninstall the #@$%%$ thing and or Recover those files? Please?
    P.S. Can anyone suggest a reliable proven Backup program that is easy to understand that is not guided by Broken English, even the name "EaseUS Todo" has always bothered me like a pet peeve. I found blogs on "how the h### do you pronounce it?"*Confused

:)

Zippy2222, May 20, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2017
  3. lacrumb Win User
    PCMover Express has expired. WHAT NOW!?!?

Use one of the free programs and clone the drive. I use EaseUS Todo Backup.

lacrumb, May 20, 2017
  4. clam1952 Win User

clam1952, May 20, 2017
  5. Zippy2222 Win User
    Where do I find this enigmatic "Uninstaller" by TODO (some dog lost in a twister in Kansas) If you read the quoted "Google says" it does not tell you where to find it, no link, no reference, that was the very page I went to early on, and ya I looked in the tab "Downloads" nope! not there either. But thanks for trying.

Zippy2222, May 20, 2017
  6. clam1952 Win User
    http://kb.easeus.com/upload/files/Remove Tool.zip

clam1952, May 20, 2017
  7. Zippy2222 Win User
    Thank you clam1952, that solved the uninstall hang, but how/what led you to the file? As I said in the original post it is not at all clear wher/how to locate the referenced "uninstaller" file/prog. Where did/does it refer to a knowledge base upload? One should not have to dig a tunnel w/a spoon to find his/her way to a simple answer for a simple question. I went to the Todo kb sifted through and found "Easuse Todo backup removal tool" link and it just sends me back to the very page that has no direction as to how/where to download the "Tool" it's a real Tool!>euphemistic term for dickhead. So how did you find it please?
    The only reason I did not mention that I had searched that source for an answer myself, is to keep the request for help short, so as to not bore a reader or seem superfluous in my question.
    Again thanx

Zippy2222, May 20, 2017
  8. clam1952 Win User

clam1952, May 21, 2017
  9. cereberus Win User
    Re. reliable backup in proper English. No contest - Macrium Reflect Free - a UK product.

Look in tutorials section - several excellent guides how to use it in different ways.

You will see this is the only 3rd party tool described as this is overwhelming this forum's favourite tool.

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Help! Can't uninstall $#!&**@#! Ease US Todo Backup program - Similar Threads - Help Can't uninstall

2. EaseUs Todo Backup - upgrade or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EaseUs Todo Backup - upgrade or not?: Hi; I have the home (paid) version 11.5 Todo Backup on Windows 10 - single user license. Every time I start the program, I am reminded that there is a newer version available, but I have always declined, since the version I have seems to be working fine. So now, with version...
  3. EaseUS todo backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    EaseUS todo backup: I am hoping someone knows how to use this software better than I do. I have it installed and can make a "Cdrive" backup on my Ddrive partition. I would like to make the same backup image on and external Hard Drive. I do NOT see anyway to do that. Can someone give me so...
  4. EaseUS todo backup

EaseUS todo backup: I am hoping someone knows how to use this software better than I do. I have it installed and can make a "Cdrive" backup on my Ddrive partition. I would like to make the same backup image on and external Hard Drive. I do NOT see anyway to do that. Can someone give me so...
  5. any use us todo backup and restore to make system image

any use us todo backup and restore to make system image: anybody use us todo back up and restore for system imaging 142371
  6. EaseUS Todo Backup

EaseUS Todo Backup: I have EaseUS Todo Backup installed and have made a restore image and copied the restore image to an external drive . I have also made a recovery DVD incase Windows will not boot. I have to use this instead if Macrium Reflect because of some kind of problem with my RAM....
  7. EaseUS Todo Backup

in Windows 10 Support
    EaseUS Todo Backup: I have EaseUS Todo Backup installed and have made a restore image and copied the restore image to an external drive . I have also made a recovery DVD incase Windows will not boot. I have to use this instead if Macrium Reflect because of some kind of problem with my RAM....
  8. Can't open pbd files (EaseUS Todo Backup)

Can't open pbd files (EaseUS Todo Backup): So I installed the app a few days ago, and created pbd images can be opened through explorer (Todo Backup adds a dll library or something, I don't know exactly how they do it). But I had to uninstall, then I restored a copy... now pbd files does not open. Something that looks...
  9. Is it EaseUS Todo Backup that simple?

Is it EaseUS Todo Backup that simple?: I was trying out this backup system, and to my surprise, both disk/partition backup and system backup have finished fairly soon. Also, I was expecting a shutdown for a full system partition backup, but both were done online while I was working on other stuff. Is it really...
  10. easeus todo backup free

easeus todo backup free: 14GB image for an MR image would make me check out the MR image in a hurry -- something must have gone wrong during the backup process; I guess that concept applies to EaseUS also.