Windows 10: Help can't upgrade

Discus and support Help can't upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Windows 10 upgrade is stuck for 5 hours I don't know what to do now. 19111 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Finne, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Finne Win User

Help can't upgrade

Hi
    Windows 10 upgrade is stuck for 5 hours I don't know what to do now.

:)

Finne, Aug 24, 2015

2. STILL can't upgrade - please help!

If your win 10 was activated your best bet would be to download the win 10 ISO, wipe the disk, and install win 10. Your current hardware is entitled to win 10 so you dont even need a key

The fastest way to get the upgrade is to download the ISO. An ISO is like a dvd so to use it you will need to right click>mount. Start the upgrade from within windows.

I would use the techbench link

The Official Final Windows 10 download is now available (10586)

Use the download tool to create ISO media to update your windows.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/techbench

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 24, 2015
  3. Can't upgrade n900, please help.

that error is caused when the app manager is open or has recently been open

try running

root

killall apt-worker

then try again

MatthewMaude, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Help can't upgrade

1. Help can't upgrade - Similar Threads - Help can't upgrade

2. Upgrading motherboard help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading motherboard help: hi i am thinking of upgrading the motherboard in my prebuilt pc and I was wondering do I have to re download and install everything? Or when I plug in my os m.2 will everything work like nothing ever happened?I currently have a asus prime b550-k while running windows 11 x64...
  3. Upgrading motherboard help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading motherboard help: hi i am thinking of upgrading the motherboard in my prebuilt pc and I was wondering do I have to re download and install everything? Or when I plug in my os m.2 will everything work like nothing ever happened?I currently have a asus prime b550-k while running windows 11 x64...
  4. I can't upgrade to Windows 11 please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't upgrade to Windows 11 please help: Hello,I have a problem - my laptop meets all requirements, but for some reason my processor marked as not supported, please help!I have Intel Core i7 6700 HQ CPU 2.6 GHz 4 cores, 8 logical processors, 64-bit compatible, running W10 64-bit right now, which meets requirements...
  5. I can't upgrade to Windows 11 please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't upgrade to Windows 11 please help: Hello,I have a problem - my laptop meets all requirements, but for some reason my processor marked as not supported, please help!I have Intel Core i7 6700 HQ CPU 2.6 GHz 4 cores, 8 logical processors, 64-bit compatible, running W10 64-bit right now, which meets requirements...
  6. Help, I can't activate my windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help, I can't activate my windows 10 upgrade: Help, I just upgraded my laptop to the new windows 10 2020 upgrade, but I haven't been able to activate yet. What do I need to activate my windows 10 upgrade, a product key or a digital license. Thanks in anticipation....
  7. Windows upgrade help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows upgrade help: Hey everyone. I have an older laptop with windows 8. I have the windows product key for it and it was offered an upgrade to windows 10 some time ago, however I never did it. I am building a new computer soon and it does not come with windows. My question is am I able to use...
  8. Can't upgrade to

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade to: Hi, I am currently running Win 10 Pro 1709. Windows update couldn't install 1803 upgrade due to 0x80240034 (the update failed several times) I went ahead and downloaded windows 10 update assistant. The assistant offered me to upgrade straight to 1903. I accepted it...
  9. This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10 - need help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10 - need help.: I'm attempting to help a friend upgrade a Toshiba laptop from Windows 7 to 10 and am getting this message "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10". I've done a Google search and found a number of things that don't help, so I'm looking for any help I can get. There are...
  10. Will a memory upgrade help ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will a memory upgrade help ?: Original system shipped with: Installed Memory8GB (4GB x 2) Max. Memory 16GB Memory Type/SpeedDDR3/1600MHz And I upgraded to : CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8G) 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Laptop Memory Upgrade Kit Model CMSX16GX3M2A1600C10 - Newegg.com...