Windows 10: Help changing Adm Address and Getting out of Microsoft S Mode, aka cannot download Chrome etc

Discus and support Help changing Adm Address and Getting out of Microsoft S Mode, aka cannot download Chrome etc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got my wife a pc, I messed up the administrators email not spelled correctly, the PC I got is Microsoft 10, when it gets an email address email to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SallyArnold1, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Help changing Adm Address and Getting out of Microsoft S Mode, aka cannot download Chrome etc

I got my wife a pc, I messed up the administrators email not spelled correctly, the PC I got is Microsoft 10, when it gets an email address email to send to me to verify, it shows the wrong address, hence I messed up

:)

SallyArnold1, Dec 8, 2019

2. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 8, 2019
  3. cullen10 Win User
    Google Chrome download

that does not work it always said

There is a problem connecting securely to this website.

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

You should close this webpage.

Click here to close this webpage.

More information

[*]If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.
    [*]When going to a website with an address such as Example Domain, try adding the 'www' to the address, Example Domain.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.

cullen10, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Help changing Adm Address and Getting out of Microsoft S Mode, aka cannot download Chrome etc

Change Mac address

The MAC address is like your devices ID ,so short of being able to change very core settings ,you're not gonna be able to do anything unless I'm mistaken.

Maybe you don't need to change your MAC address, what is it you're trying to accomplish?

Spoiler: I found this change mac w/o root I can't say whether or not this is an effective method it's just a method I found after searching this topic .
    I cant say whether or not it is "safe" or if the software required is free. use at your own risk.

Change MAC Address of Android Devices without Root Access

Go to Settings>About Phone>Select Status and then make a note of the current MAC Address of your Android device.
    Download the Android Terminal Emulator application from the Google Play Store. You can directly navigate to the Android Terminal Emulator Google Play Store download page by clicking here.
    Launch the above application on your Android device and then type “IP LINK SHOW”.
    Note the interface name of your Android device from the list.
    And then type in the command below,
    ip link set interfacename XX:XX:XX:YY:YY:YY
    Replace interfacename with the Interface Name of your network that you noted in Step 4 above and XX:XX:XX:YY:YY:YY with the MAC Address you wish to set.
    And that’s it. The MAC Address of your Android device will now be modified/changed.

jboydgolfer, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Help changing Adm Address and Getting out of Microsoft S Mode, aka cannot download Chrome etc

1. Help changing Adm Address and Getting out of Microsoft S Mode, aka cannot download Chrome etc - Similar Threads - Help changing Adm

2. Cannot get out of S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot get out of S mode: Hi,I am trying to switch of S mode however, It seems there is not button to even switch like there is usually https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-out-of-s-mode/bcc58b17-45fa-4804-9066-dc5909c74cfe
  3. Cannot get out of S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get out of S mode: Hi,I am trying to switch of S mode however, It seems there is not button to even switch like there is usually https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-out-of-s-mode/bcc58b17-45fa-4804-9066-dc5909c74cfe
  4. Cannot get out of S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot get out of S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot get out of S mode: I bought a new laptop today, inside was the paperwork to take i tout of S mode. When I go into Settings/Update & Security/ Activision.......I DO see the "Upgrade your edition of Windows" Sol it says If you see that, "Be careful NOT to click on Go to the store" Ok.... Well...
  6. i cannot get out of s mode please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cannot get out of s mode please help: I cannot get out of S mode and cant download google earth. I tried to fix it but made a mistake and clicked on the wrong place before reading any help?...
  7. Cannot Get Out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot Get Out of S Mode: A friend of mine purchased a Dell Inspiron 14 5000, which came loaded with Windows 10 in S mode. Unfortunately, the wi-fi connection doesn't work--it detected the local wireless network, but when we enter the security key, it says it cannot connect and seems to deactivate and...
  8. Microsoft Get Out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Get Out of S Mode: On my laptop when trying to get out of S mode the get button within the Microsoft app store will not work I have updated both my laptop and store but nothing has worked. Are there any other solutions or is there a reason why this is not working for me?...
  9. cannot get out of s mode. "get" is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot get out of s mode. "get" is greyed out: cannot get out of s mode. running widows 10 home. "get" button is greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-out-of-s-mode-get-is-greyed-out/1cba1473-a8e8-4446-84b8-d51e0c9217f2
  10. Cannot get out of S Mode. Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot get out of S Mode. Help!: Hello, I just bought this Dell Inspirion 3583 and cannot disable S mode. I have followed the steps on the FAQ, reset the Microsoft store, cleared the store cache, updated all the apps, ran the wsreset, and I keep getting the same message " Try again later. Something happened...