Windows 10: Help changing email signature in Mail App for Windows

Discus and support Help changing email signature in Mail App for Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to change my email signature in my Mail App on Windows 2016. On the web, instructions say to find >Signature under Settings. For some reason my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WRTAYLOR, Apr 29, 2019.

1. WRTAYLOR Win User

Help changing email signature in Mail App for Windows

I want to change my email signature in my Mail App on Windows 2016. On the web, instructions say to find >Signature under Settings. For some reason my version, has no Signature option at all.

Under Help, it explains how to add or change a signature in Outlook, but this is not the format of the Mail App. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

:)

WRTAYLOR, Apr 29, 2019

2. email signature

Hi Lauren,

Are you using the Mail App or a web based email service or a mail client?

If you are using Web based then :

• Click on the Gear icon
    • Click Options
    • Under Writing mails, choose Format font and signature.
    • Set your signature.

Hope the steps were helpful

Vinod Archak, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Custom Signature in Mail??

Hi Eric,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

1. Are you using outlook or other third party app?

If you are using mail app I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to mail app.
    • Tap on Switch to Setting icon on bottom left.
    • Go to options.
    • Turn on Signature; Choose the Signature you like.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Help changing email signature in Mail App for Windows

Outlook signature is changed to italics

Hi Kay,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know how did you attached the signature? Please provide the steps.

Please follow the below steps to add signature and check.

Step 1.

• Go the browser and open Outlook.com and log-in on the email.

• Click on gear box go to option.

• Locate for the Formatting, font and signature and click on it.
    • Now create a signature.
    Once you create the signature go to mail app to turn on the signature option. Follow the below steps:

Step 2.

• Open the mail app click on
      gear box

• Now click on option and turn on the
      signature option.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Help changing email signature in Mail App for Windows

1. Help changing email signature in Mail App for Windows - Similar Threads - Help changing email

2. Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook: No idea why this is happening. It's fine when I insert the image into the signature box, but it looks different when seeing it from emailing people. Please advise....
  3. Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook: No idea why this is happening. It's fine when I insert the image into the signature box, but it looks different when seeing it from emailing people. Please advise....
  4. Emails with default signature can be sent from Windows mail app but messages with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails with default signature can be sent from Windows mail app but messages with...: Email account added to Windows mail app successfully. The account syncs and new messages arrive in the Inbox. Outgoing messages can be sent with the default 'sent from Mail for Windows' signature but messages with a personalised signature remain in the Outbox. Why does this...
  5. Emails with default signature can be sent from Windows mail app but messages with...

Emails with default signature can be sent from Windows mail app but messages with...: Email account added to Windows mail app successfully. The account syncs and new messages arrive in the Inbox. Outgoing messages can be sent with the default 'sent from Mail for Windows' signature but messages with a personalised signature remain in the Outbox. Why does this...
  6. Mail app signature windows issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app signature windows issue: Hi, It seems that the signature tab form the windows build-in app is not letting me edit signature format.When I started using this app the signature windows was like this:I fell that I'm doing soemthing wrong, but I can't figure what. Can you give me a helping hand?Thank...
  7. Mail app signature windows issue

Mail app signature windows issue: Hi, It seems that the signature tab form the windows build-in app is not letting me edit signature format.When I started using this app the signature windows was like this:I fell that I'm doing soemthing wrong, but I can't figure what. Can you give me a helping hand?Thank...
  8. Windows Mail app Signature gone

Windows Mail app Signature gone: Hi, Up until yesterday my windows mail app was great and had a custom signature for all accounts. Today, i had a windows update and the app was shutting down every time it opened after the update. I had to reset the app and when I did so I lost my custom signature. I...
  9. Signatures in mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Signatures in mail app: Just curious if it is possible to insert a picture in the standard mail app, as opposed to just text. Gmail has the option (see pic) and I'd like to do the same for the mail app too. Any ideas? [img] 31792
  10. Multiple Signatures in Mail App?

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple Signatures in Mail App?: Is there any way to set, choose from, and use one of a variety of signatures in Windows 10 Mail App? 39107