Windows 10: Help changing style to original win10

Discus and support Help changing style to original win10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change this style (my pc link) to the regular windows 10 style (original link)? I couldn't find anything and did not know how else to search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Psychokilla209, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Help changing style to original win10

Psychokilla209, Jun 20, 2016

2. Change date format in File Explorer

How do I change the date format in File Exp;lorer to UK style as opposed to US style

File Explorer- Original Title

PeterHartas, Jun 20, 2016
  3. Thw0rted Win User
    enable shortcut underlines does not stay on

In my case, the option in the Win10-styled "Settings" menu (under Ease of Access) would not stay set, but navigating to the Control Panel's own "Ease of Access", then "Change how your keyboard works", and turning on underlining there, did the trick.

Microsoft, I like a lot of the changes in Win10, but the whole split-personality thing for system settings is not doing anybody any favors. I think that the old vs new style of setting options should be all or nothing -- give me a toggle somewhere to pick
    between "Settings" and "Control Panel", rather than splitting options (with some duplication!) between the two.

Thw0rted, Jun 20, 2016
  4. pbcopter Win User

Help changing style to original win10

Hi and Welcome.

Go to start and Select Settings (May have to type Settings to see entry)
    In settings, select Personalization. Then select Start.
    In Start, uncheck Use Start Full Screen.

pbcopter, Jun 20, 2016
  5. The tablet mode was on and that's what was making my PC look like that. Thanks for the help *Smile

Psychokilla209, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Help changing style to original win10

1. Help changing style to original win10 - Similar Threads - Help changing style

2. Changing font style for a language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing font style for a language: Hello.. Can I change font style for a specific language, like Burmese? I tried from registry editor but it changes the whole font style, not only Burmese....
  3. how to change font style

how to change font style: i want to change my font style plz help me how to change font style https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-font-style/256df7d1-4331-44a2-9f8c-6810da4f8af9
  4. The win10 tray style is changed to win7.

The win10 tray style is changed to win7.: I'm not used to it, I don't know if there is software that can change it. 147489
  5. win10 Minimize and Maximize buttons changed to win7 style.

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 Minimize and Maximize buttons changed to win7 style.: I find the Minimize and Maximize buttons strange... 147260
  6. Change font style

Change font style: How do I change the font style I want to use? I don't want Times Roman but a different one. How? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-style/1adbf05e-327b-4ba2-8358-11e79f77000a
  7. Change in icon text style

Change in icon text style: I have a problem easily reading the icon text, which apparently changed recently. I would prefer a simple solid color for the text rather than a flashy silvery appearance. Where am I able to correct that problem or choose a different style?...
  8. change button style

change button style: New #2 How to have the appearance of windows 7 windows buttons in windows 10, i want to take those close buttons, maximize and minimize, small, like in windows 7 and not huge like in windows 10. see the photo, I want to have the photo, I want to have the see the photo, I...
  9. Change font style

Change font style: How do I change my default display font style to different font styles in Windows 10 1803? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/change-font-style/14ceb101-234e-49f4-ab01-8c880333bbac
  10. Win10 screensaver- origin?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 screensaver- origin?: I'm looking at a Windows-supplied screen image of a grey rockface, with two climbers dwarfed by the scale. I'd really like to know the climb/mountain/ whereabouts..... Google Images can't help. 85043