Windows 10: Help Check My BSOD, please

Discus and support Help Check My BSOD, please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is the minidump : Minidump the BSOD is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, its happen 2 times already, in 2 days. its happen when i work. i just use these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GhufronAkbar Al Jawi, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Help Check My BSOD, please

This is the minidump :

Minidump

the BSOD is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT,

its happen 2 times already, in 2 days.

its happen when i work. i just use these apps :

- vscode

- edge, about 10 tabs or more

- local by flywheel

- node, npm

- spotify

that's it.

My Rig :

- Mobo H410

- Intel Core i3 10100F

- RAM Team Elite 16 GB 2x8 2400 Mhz

- GTX 1650 Super

- NVME 256, SSB 256, HDD 1TB
    - Corsair CV 450

- Windows 10 64 Pro 20H2

- Ordinary Software for Web development

- Ordinary Steam Game.

:)

GhufronAkbar Al Jawi, Dec 20, 2020

2. BSOD, KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, Please Help

Steps 13-17 = Went into bios and reverted to default settings, no overclock now

Step 18 = Created a backup usb

Step 19 = Created new restore point, Reset bios to default settings

Step 20 =

Help Check My BSOD, please [​IMG]

Step 21 = Uninstalled Avast

Step 22 = Uninstalled Malwarebytes

Step 23 = Windows Defender is ON

Step 24 =
    HD Tune Pro
    Drive C:

Drive G:

Step 25 =
    Seatools

That's all I've done so far. Will continue overnight.

AlexHamilton, Dec 20, 2020
  3. BSOD, KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, Please Help

Steps 26 and 27 = Drive C Chkdsk log and Drive G Chkdsk

Step 28 =

Step 29 =

I'm going to update to go ahead and update to 1909 now.

AlexHamilton, Dec 20, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Help Check My BSOD, please

BSOD kernel security check failure

Hi meakashi,

Welcome to the 10forums for both of you Help Check My BSOD, please :)

I would suggest to visit Acer to update or re-install all the drivers available for Windows 10.
    Re-installing drivers removes corruption what helps improving system stability.
    Drivers en handleidingen downloaden | Officiële Acer-site

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

Thema:

Help Check My BSOD, please

1. Help Check My BSOD, please - Similar Threads - Help Check BSOD

2. please help check a problem with wsa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help check a problem with wsa: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/1488846/the-virtual-disk-userdata-2-vhdx-of-the-windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-check-a-problem-with-wsa/5d899857-bee7-44f6-a241-b800fcc20892
  3. BSOD Kernel Security Check Crashes---Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Crashes---Please Help: Hi: My PC has been crashing for about six weeks now, mostly but not always every day. I get the following error: Kernel Security Check Failure. Blue Screen View indicates it is related to ntoskml.exe.Here is a link to a shared folder with 8 dmp files three very recent plus...
  4. BSOD Kernel Security Check Crashes---Please Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Crashes---Please Help: Hi: My PC has been crashing for about six weeks now, mostly but not always every day. I get the following error: Kernel Security Check Failure. Blue Screen View indicates it is related to ntoskml.exe.Here is a link to a shared folder with 8 dmp files three very recent plus...
  5. BSOD Kernel Security Check Crashes---Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Virus Check - Please Help Me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virus Check - Please Help Me: [ATTACH] So, I saw that alot of my ram and cpu was being taken up, so I decided to check my task manager to see what was happening. Aside from Chrome, this program was taking up alot of memory, then it dropped as soon as I was taking a screenshot. I was wondering is this a...
  7. Kernel security check failure BSOD please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kernel security check failure BSOD please help.: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ifo42rgrr940jm4/crashes.zip/file Can anyone read these dump files and tell me whats wrong? Ive been looking for help here for a long time but nothing. I get kernel security check failures BSOD a lot and I dont know what the issue is. sfc...
  8. PLEASE HELP! I've received this kind of BSOD and checked my minidump. This is what it said....

PLEASE HELP! I've received this kind of BSOD and checked my minidump. This is what it said....: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\061220-8890-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*...
  9. BSOD, KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, Please Help

BSOD, KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, Please Help: Windows 10 Ver 1809 (OS Build 17763.1158) Cpu = i5-4690K, 16gb ram, Asus P5Q Hello all, My computer has been quite slow lately and constantly giving me a BSOD. Stop code: KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE I've tried doing a check disk scan and it found some faults that it...
  10. please help my bsod problem

please help my bsod problem: hello i have a same blue screen problem here here s my dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApfUxXqKFfOQbA913qFNtJTYH8A?e=aL420l can you please help me figure out thanks *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...