Windows 10: Help cleaning dremel bits out of PC.

Discus and support Help cleaning dremel bits out of PC. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; OK thanks for the replies. So is it okay to use a vacuum inside the case? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by theridon, Mar 23, 2018.

1. theridon Win User

Help cleaning dremel bits out of PC.

OK thanks for the replies. So is it okay to use a vacuum inside the case?

theridon, Mar 23, 2018
  2. SoFine409 Win User

Much better than compressed air as long as you have a good nozzle that can get into tight crevices. Rock the nozzle back and forth to get the metal shaving loose. Since they're sharp they tend to stick on everything.

SoFine409, Mar 23, 2018
  3. iko22 Win User
    after using a vacuum cleaner, i'd opt to use damp cotton buds for the obscure corners of the empty case.

iko22, Mar 23, 2018
  4. Techymike Win User

Of course it's a great excuse to get a new case and extras. Just a little thought.

Techymike, Mar 24, 2018
  5. Berton Win User
    Due to various languages and translations the familiar Duct tape used on heating and cooling ductwork in buildings the name has morphed into Duck tape, an actual product brand seen in hardware stores.

Berton, Mar 24, 2018
  6. SoFine409 Win User
    With all the talk about ducks we don't want the OP's issue to fall between the quacks.

SoFine409, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Help cleaning dremel bits out of PC. - Similar Threads - Help cleaning dremel

2. Need a bit of help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need a bit of help: This has been going on since wednesday, whenever I try to play Roblox, my laptop instantly BSoDs, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-a-bit-of-help/6e55f6fa-451f-49b3-a8b7-ffc79512a2a8
  3. A bit of help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A bit of help: Okay so I was wondering what the best option is out of the 2 I’ve planned out. I already have a Microsoft account due to my Minecraft bug but I’m not getting a new laptop. What I’m wondering now is should I setup that new laptop with my current Microsoft account or create a...
  4. Bit locker Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bit locker Help: My computer all of a sudden asked for bitlocker. I do not have it and when I tried checking my microsoft account, it says bit locker off. I brought my computer to tech support and was advised to have my computer working again is to reformat and reinstall. I do not want this...
  5. Help with windows 10 setup clean PC

Help with windows 10 setup clean PC: Im trying to setup an old laptop that has no OS and nothing in the drive. I can get windows to boot into its startup phase but when i get to the “which drive would you like to install to?” Screen it says the drive has 0mb of data on it but it also says there is 0mb available....
  6. Need help doing a clean install on a new PC

Need help doing a clean install on a new PC: Hi, first of all i want to clarify that my english is not perfect, im from Argentina and im still learning. I have a problem when i try to install the OS in my new PC, when i turn it on it shows the logo and the text correctly (press F2, F6, etc). When i put in the USB and...
  7. Help with clean install

Help with clean install: Hi guys so I have just built my first PC with the following specs - i5 9600k @ 3.7Ghz MSI Z390-A Pro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard Crucial Ballistix 16GB RAM WD Blue 500Gb NVMe SSD Toshiba P300 3TB SSD GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8GB Silverstone Essential 750W 80+ Gold PSU First of...
  8. Help cleaning infected PC

Help cleaning infected PC: Hi I have a used PC running Windows 10 there is a chromium app that I am unable to uninstall from the control panel as well as other pop ups... there is AVG antivirus installed on it but I don't have the money to subscribe to it to actually use it... any free software's I can...
  9. How to find out if Windows is 32-bit or 64-bit WITHOUT Booting up PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to find out if Windows is 32-bit or 64-bit WITHOUT Booting up PC: Hello all recently I had a friend who has possibliy had his hard drive in his ASUS Q304U Notebook die. I am going to try to reinstal Windows if possibly it is an OS issue before we change HDD and then on a new hard drive for him if it is completly dead. However, I'm unsure if...
  10. cleaning out computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    cleaning out computer: I am giving away a notebook computer and a streaming notebook and want to clear my personal information before I do so. How do I do it? Both have Windows 10....