Windows 10: Help - computer crash

Discus and support Help - computer crash in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have two computers; one has Microsoft 7 and the other Microsoft 10. The one with 10 crashed blue screen. The 10 was preloaded. Can I download 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DMiller53, Aug 16, 2020.

1. DMiller53 Win User

Help - computer crash

I have two computers; one has Microsoft 7 and the other Microsoft 10. The one with 10 crashed blue screen. The 10 was preloaded. Can I download 10 onto the old computer the one with 7?

:)

DMiller53, Aug 16, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 16, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Help - computer crash

Help with Crashing computer!

Hi,

The issue you are experiencing may have something to do with the Windows components of your computer. With that said, we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you notice any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried updating the video card driver of your computer? If so, did you experience the same issue?
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Help - computer crash

1. Help - computer crash - Similar Threads - Help computer crash

2. Computer keeps crashing, help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing, help!: Computer keeps crashing, this is the error displayed. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffd280194c3010, 0xfffff805bdaf6730, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004...
  3. Computer keeps crashing, help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps crashing, help!: Computer keeps crashing, this is the error displayed. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffd280194c3010, 0xfffff805bdaf6730, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004...
  4. Help with computer crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with computer crash: My computer crashes every once in a while when playing fortnite. Any help would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 2024-01-04 10:23:47 AM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer:...
  5. Help with computer crash

Help with computer crash: My computer crashes every once in a while when playing fortnite. Any help would be appreciated.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 2024-01-04 10:23:47 AM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer:...
  6. Help with computer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with computer crashes: I've been having some computer crashes that i can't pinpoint why they are happening. I'm running windows 11 pro and i had errors without installing drivers from third parties, I then installed some drivers from third parties but errors keep happening.On Sun 21/11/2021...
  7. Help with computer crashes

Help with computer crashes: I've been having some computer crashes that i can't pinpoint why they are happening. I'm running windows 11 pro and i had errors without installing drivers from third parties, I then installed some drivers from third parties but errors keep happening.On Sun 21/11/2021...
  8. Help with random crashes on my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with random crashes on my computer.: Hello, I've been experiencing random crashes as of late. The most recent one being "Critical Structure Corruption". I don't understand what's happening and I've tried to check my disk health and many other tips to see if the crashes could stop. Here is the minidump of the...
  9. help!! computer crashed!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help!! computer crashed!: so I recently had both my laptops crash and somehow didn't have the bitlocker turned on, or a recovery image saved anywhere. now I keep getting an error message to press f4 all boot options have been tried ... someone tell me what to do!...
  10. computer crash, help?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer crash, help?: my pc shut down for no reason , windows logs say error and this - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task>...