Windows 10: HELP. Computer is connected to WiFi but isn’t connecting to any other site but google....

Discus and support HELP. Computer is connected to WiFi but isn’t connecting to any other site but google.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If anyone knows how to solve this, please dm me. It’s been going on for months and whenever I would post this on a subreddit, nobody responds.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PikaDicc, Nov 30, 2020.

1. HELP. Computer is connected to WiFi but isn’t connecting to any other site but google....

If anyone knows how to solve this, please dm me. It’s been going on for months and whenever I would post this on a subreddit, nobody responds.

submitted by /u/PikaDicc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PikaDicc, Nov 30, 2020
  2. brannell Win User

Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, Nov 30, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 30, 2020
  4. wabbles Win User

HELP. Computer is connected to WiFi but isn’t connecting to any other site but google....

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

HELP. Computer is connected to WiFi but isn’t connecting to any other site but google....

1. HELP. Computer is connected to WiFi but isn’t connecting to any other site but google.... - Similar Threads - HELP Computer connected

2. Wifi Connection Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi Connection Help: I have 2 computers (desktop iBuyPower and a Windows Surface Go) and an android cellphone. Bother my Windows Surface Go and m phone are able to connect to my new wifi router without any issue. I set up my new router last night, and my desktop (iBuyPower) will not list my wifi...
  3. Can't Connect to Other Wifi After Connected to Office Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Connect to Other Wifi After Connected to Office Wifi: After I connect my notebook to my office wifi, I can't connect to other wifi anymore i.e. my smartphone hotspot. I did assume that my smartphone hotspot might goes wrong, but I've try to connect other device to my smartphone hotspot, and it works well. If I try to connect my...
  4. After upgrade to Edge, we now can't connect to any Google site.

After upgrade to Edge, we now can't connect to any Google site.: Here is the error we're getting: Your connection isn't private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from gmail.com for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards. NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED...
  5. Laptop ONLY connecting to google and related sites.

Laptop ONLY connecting to google and related sites.: Literally cannot find a fix. I remember having this on my old computer at a diff home with diff isp and cant remember how I fixed it. I have done the dns flush and reset network and all the other commands in command prompt, nothing has worked. I have tried changing DNS...
  6. Connecting to other computer

Connecting to other computer: When I try to connect another computer thru VPN, I go the message: "Terminal Server connection will open in a popup window. " But never open a window to login. My pop-up blocker is off. I'm suing window 10 s-mode. Can anyone help? Thanks....
  7. Can't connect to any wifi

Can't connect to any wifi: Hello everyone Everytime I try to connect to a wifi network it tells me "can't connect to this network". I tried to connect to my home network and on my phone using 4G hotspot, and I still get the same error. However, I was able share wifi via USB with my phone and it worked...
  8. Timeout when trying to connect to any google account site: Gmail, calendar, or google...

Timeout when trying to connect to any google account site: Gmail, calendar, or google...: I can't access gmail, calendar, or google account. Every time the connection times out. I get ERR_CONECTION_TIMED_OUT or something similar. It works on Some computers on my network (laptop, other PC (sometimes) but not my main PC. I also can't access google accounts...
  9. Internet connect to one wifi connection but not the other.

Internet connect to one wifi connection but not the other.: So in my house we have to wifi connections but it wont connect to my main internet. it will connect to are bad internet that is always in and out and just has a poor connection. but are main one I was connect too yesterday evening and when I went to get on my internet that...
  10. Hide Other WiFi connections

Hide Other WiFi connections: I live in quite a dense neighbourhood, meaning there are hundreds of wifi connections around. windows does it best to show me these, when in truth I do not need or want this long list. I only want my own connection and perhaps the HP network printer I have. seem to...