Windows 10: [Help] Computer with Windows 10 keeps disconnecting from Wifi

Discus and support [Help] Computer with Windows 10 keeps disconnecting from Wifi in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, basically, my computer's operating system was updated from Windows 8 to 10, back in february, and there's a specific problem that keeps happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Monstrodolago, Apr 2, 2020.

1. [Help] Computer with Windows 10 keeps disconnecting from Wifi

So, basically, my computer's operating system was updated from Windows 8 to 10, back in february, and there's a specific problem that keeps happening and it doesn't seems to be solved with any tactics I've seen in the internet, like, for example, unchecking "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power". The computer just disconnects randomly to the internet and even though the same network is memorized and available to connect, it just doesn't do it, saying that "it isn't able to connect to the internet. I can only recover the connection when the computer is restarted and, sometimes, I might even have to restart the device successively because of this. It eventually gets efectivelly connected to the network, but only after this process is continuously repeated.

I've read in many websites that this is a common bug on Windows 10 and I would like to know if there's any way to solve this problem, as most of the solutions I've found recently don't seem to do such. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Monstrodolago
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Monstrodolago, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Anak, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Why does my computer disconnect from the internet constantly? (WiFi)

Hi Kevin,

Here are few troubleshooting steps which you may try to resolve the issue with WIFI disconnecting on your Computer.

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If above method doesn't work I suggest you try below method

Method 2:

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the below article on Fix network connection issues.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

If you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Ashwin V S, Apr 2, 2020
  4. sandila Win User

[Help] Computer with Windows 10 keeps disconnecting from Wifi

wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently.
    I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is
    always connected on the same Wifi network.

[Help] Computer with Windows 10 keeps disconnecting from Wifi [​IMG]

Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity each time.

Now the problem is each time I go and disable the connection manually and then enable it does restore the connectivity. Why should I do this ? What is the problem as what is happening.

I thought power management to be a problem so I checked
    How to Check if Connected or Disconnected Modern Standby in Windows 10
    Here is a screenshot of powercg /a on my system

30 days before reading this tutorial Add Networking connectivity in Standby to Power Options in Windows 10 I had added the option to add network connectivity in standby mode. By using the following command powercfg -attributes F15576E8-98B7-4186-B944-EAFA664402D9 -ATTRIB_HIDE
    as mentioned in option one of tutorial.
    However if you see the powercfg /a output
    my system does not have support by firmware
    Code:
    so I hope that did not work. Later on after all this my system performance was not good due to other reasons.
    So I used media creation tool and on that there was an option to upgrade I choose that, the laptop seem to be formatted for system files (that is my understanding if something else happened then I do not know).
    All the settings and apps and device drivers were present as it is.
    I again after a couple of days used media creation tool

So all settings I think got erased.
    However this is not the cause of my problem I am just mentioning to understand what I did.
    2 things I want to know
    1) What is the cause of my network connectivity problems while mobile phones are connected and they don't disconnect in this Wifi network but Laptop does.

2) How to backup my existing device drivers if I format the system.

I am on
    Windows version 1909 (OS Build 18363.592)

sandila, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

[Help] Computer with Windows 10 keeps disconnecting from Wifi

1. [Help] Computer with Windows 10 keeps disconnecting from Wifi - Similar Threads - Help Computer keeps

2. My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: In my household we have two wifi networks, a 2.4G one and a 5.8 one. Each time I turn my computer on it'll connect to either one, but after a short while running it just disconnects. If you open the wifi pannel to try and reconnect it'll say the network's not safe and it has...
  3. My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: In my household we have two wifi networks, a 2.4G one and a 5.8 one. Each time I turn my computer on it'll connect to either one, but after a short while running it just disconnects. If you open the wifi pannel to try and reconnect it'll say the network's not safe and it has...
  4. Windows 10 keeps disconnecting from wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps disconnecting from wifi: My computer keeps disconnecting from wifi, the only solution to fix it is to restart it and then after 5 minutes it disconnects and then I have to restart it again. I found a temporary solution, which is using a network adapter but it also keeps disconnecting so I unplug the...
  5. My wifi keep disconnecting from windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi keep disconnecting from windows 10: After windows 10 latest update i am facing this wifi disconnecting issue I don't know how it will be fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-keep-disconnecting-from-windows-10/bce4f370-1ba1-48f9-bf3f-9d918b1ae47d
  6. Wifi keeps disconnecting in Windows 10

Wifi keeps disconnecting in Windows 10: I just bought a brand-new DELL Laptop with Windows 10. My Internet keeps disconnecting I have no issues with the internet on my Mac. I tried fixing it via the power management tab in Network Connection/WIFI/properties/ power management. Some people suggested I unclick...
  7. wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently. I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is always connected on the same Wifi network. [img] [img] [img] Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity...
  8. wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently. I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is always connected on the same Wifi network. [img] [img] [img] Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity...
  9. Computer disconnects from Wifi

Computer disconnects from Wifi: My computer disconnects from the wifi and wont connect again until I restart it no matter what I do. This happens randomly, however it comes in phases where it happens sooner or later after startup. PS dont tell me to reset my network settings or basic stuff like that, I...
  10. Windows keeps disconnecting from wifi

Windows keeps disconnecting from wifi: I have Windows 10. Installed about two weeks ago. For the last two days, Windows disconnects me from wifi and often won't reconnect without reboots of router and laptop. I know the wifi is working fine because I get wifi easily and maintain wifi on iPad and smartphone. Is...