Windows 10: HELP! Continous BSOD randomly in my Windows 10 system!!

Discus and support HELP! Continous BSOD randomly in my Windows 10 system!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, I have been recently suffering from random bsod that have been ocurring in my recently purchased system! Please help! The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by melvin.vamos, Oct 22, 2018.

1. HELP! Continous BSOD randomly in my Windows 10 system!!

Dear Microsoft Community,

I have been recently suffering from random bsod that have been ocurring in my recently purchased system! Please help! The main error is:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

SOMETIMES IT IS INTELPPM.SYS WHILE SOMETIMES IT IS NTOSKRNL.EXE AND SOMETIMES IT IS BOTH!

It is driving me insane guys! PLEASE HELP me to diagnose this issue!

:)

melvin.vamos, Oct 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2018
  3. bbmarley Win User
    BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

HELP! Continous BSOD randomly in my Windows 10 system!! 2e3s7lz.png

bbmarley, Oct 22, 2018
  4. ElderJohn Win User

HELP! Continous BSOD randomly in my Windows 10 system!!

BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE randomly after cold boot/sleep

For the past month I have been getting random BSOD's all with driver power state failure. They happen randomly, usually within the first 5-10 minutes of cold booting or waking my computer. Steps I have taken to attempt to fix the problem:
    1. Reinstalled GPU drivers/ tried old drivers
    2. Fresh installed Windows 1803, still happened, then fresh installed 1709
    3. Disabled Fast Boot
    None of these things fixed the issue, any help would be much appreciated at pinpointing the issue. Thanks

ElderJohn, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

HELP! Continous BSOD randomly in my Windows 10 system!!

1. HELP! Continous BSOD randomly in my Windows 10 system!! - Similar Threads - HELP Continous BSOD

2. Continous Error BSOD for NTFS.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continous Error BSOD for NTFS.sys: For the last few days, i keep getting BSODs for ntfs.sys have already tried the following :Updated GFX drivers ran sfc /scannow no pending windows updates no harddrive issues memory test passed please help as i am out of options. i am putting the link to the latest dump files...
  3. Continous Error BSOD for NTFS.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continous Error BSOD for NTFS.sys: For the last few days, i keep getting BSODs for ntfs.sys have already tried the following :Updated GFX drivers ran sfc /scannow no pending windows updates no harddrive issues memory test passed please help as i am out of options. i am putting the link to the latest dump files...
  4. Continous Error BSOD for NTFS.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 freezes continously

Windows 10 freezes continously: Hello, I own a laptop which came preinstalled with Windows 10 Home about 4 years ago. 3 years ago, it stopped working. The most I can use Windows 10 for without it completely crashing is about 10 minutes. A lot of the times, it freezes even before I can log in. On Linux, the...
  6. Help with random BSOD on my laptop

Help with random BSOD on my laptop: HelloI have an Asus ROG laptop with Windows 10 on which I get random BSOD.I have sent the laptop to service and they tested all the hardware - it's OK, the problem is software/driver related.Please help me identify which driver is causing the problem.System info and dmp...
  7. Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck

Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck: When I open my computer after a shutdown, I keep getting BSoD continously. After a short while, it stopped and my computer works just fine. I checked Event Viewer and here is the bugcheck code. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8050cdf1dfa,...
  8. HELP! Continous BSOD randomly in my Windows 10 system!!

HELP! Continous BSOD randomly in my Windows 10 system!!: Dear Microsoft Community, I have been recently suffering from random bsod that have been ocurring in my recently purchased system! Please help! The main error is: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL SOMETIMES IT IS INTELPPM.SYS WHILE SOMETIMES IT IS NTOSKRNL.EXE AND SOMETIMES IT...
  9. Plagued with Continous BSOD

Plagued with Continous BSOD: Continuous crashes since initial clean install of Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators Update (FCU) (Build 16299.15) on June 9th. This continued until June 14th when I scanned the system for system file errors. CMD promt said (CBS Log File) that it was unable to fix the errors. Back...
  10. Continous BSoD

Continous BSoD: Hello, Its been few weeks since my BSoD problem appear. Im using same setup for more than 2 years and before that i got BSoD not more than 3 times. I attached my system report and can prove any other info or report as soon as possible. 57814