Windows 10: HELP! Corrupted Windows 10 Install

Discus and support HELP! Corrupted Windows 10 Install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 which appears to be corrupted and will not boot. My single HDD is partitioned into 2 partitions, the first(C) contains the current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cryptder, Sep 4, 2020.

1. HELP! Corrupted Windows 10 Install

I have Windows 10 which appears to be corrupted and will not boot.

My single HDD is partitioned into 2 partitions, the first(C) contains the current corrupted windows along with many important files. The second(D) has enough space for a Windows installation and is basically empty with some random files which are not important.

My question is can I Install Windows from a bootable USB device on the partition (D) and log into windows from there to then be able to access the partition C of the drive and back up its files then proceed from there? My concern is the deletion of files on partition C which also included the corrupted version of Windows 10.

Is that possible?

submitted by /u/cryptder
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cryptder, Sep 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 4, 2020
  3. AMDCam Win User
    Windows Installer Corrupted

Hey, well a couple days ago I installed "Microsoft Update" over Windows Update, and WOW is that a great app, not only can it not update anything, but it corrupted my Windows Installer. Well since Windows XP knows better than me, I redownloaded Windows Installer 3.0 redistributable, and SWEET, Windows says "it's older than the current version, no update is necessary" and not only necessary but not possible to install. SOOOO should I reinstall SP2 or what? This is crazy. Thanks for the help

AMDCam, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

HELP! Corrupted Windows 10 Install

Delta6326, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

HELP! Corrupted Windows 10 Install

1. HELP! Corrupted Windows 10 Install - Similar Threads - HELP Corrupted Install

2. Windows 10 corrupted, need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 corrupted, need help: Hello,Trying to boot my laptop results in a blue screen with the error code 0xc000014c, and no commands seem to work, including the bootrec /bcd, bootrec /fixmbr, bootrec /fixboot. How should I proceed with troubleshooting?Any help would be greatly appreciated,Thank youEbad...
  3. Windows 10 corrupted, need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 corrupted, need help: Hello,Trying to boot my laptop results in a blue screen with the error code 0xc000014c, and no commands seem to work, including the bootrec /bcd, bootrec /fixmbr, bootrec /fixboot. How should I proceed with troubleshooting?Any help would be greatly appreciated,Thank youEbad...
  4. Windows 10 corrupted, need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Corrupted windows help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corrupted windows help: Hi everyone, so I think I might've corrupted my windows a little bit by restarting my pc again right after i booted in from another restart. I'm not sure if that's 100% the reason but now my pc on boot goes to the automatic repair screen and then says it failed and takes me...
  6. Windows 10 20H2 update is corrupted,Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 update is corrupted,Help!: My Windows 10 says that "Let's get Back on Track.Your Windows 10 will need to restart the device."Then after an hour,it restarts on a black screen,"Undoing Changes made to your computer."How was this possible?I did'nt press any buttons or any keyboard shortcuts.After another...
  7. Windows 10 Corrupted? [Help]

Windows 10 Corrupted? [Help]: Hi and sorry if this question has already been asked, i could not find it anywhere I built a pc about 3 weeks ago and for the past 3 days its been working funny. Once a day, my google would stop working for a second and the screen would stop refreshing and sometimes go...
  8. Windows User corruption help

Windows User corruption help: Recently i upgraded my PC with a Kingston SSD to act as a boot drive. I got windows running on it and i have the HDD acting as a storage drive. My issue is that when i try to go into D:\ > Users > My name it stops me with an error message that reads "File Directory is...
  9. Windows 10 - Flash.ocx Install corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Flash.ocx Install corrupted: Seems my Flash installation on Widnwos 10. Build 10547 x64 it's corrupted.... I cannot play flash contents into Edge or IE 11 right now... I've downloaded Update for Flash Player on Windows 10 (x64) (KB3087040) But i cannot install it it say: THIS UPDATE IS NOT...
  10. Windows Installer Corrupted

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Installer Corrupted: Báo l một lo i vật được tôn trọng gần như l bậc nhất ở trong rừng. Chúng thường có nhiều chủng loại khác nhau, với nhiều m u sắc, m u lông v cả kích cỡ khác nhau. Những chú báo thường đi theo đ n v rình mồi một cách bật chợt cũng như l không hề báo trước. Gặp những chú báo...