Windows 10: [HELP] Cousin "helped me" by installing some KMS thing to "Remove my windows 10 watermark"

Discus and support [HELP] Cousin "helped me" by installing some KMS thing to "Remove my windows 10 watermark" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A 15ish year old cousin I have came over last night because our moms wanted to talk a bit. I show this dude my freshly built PC because why not, atm I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rick-afk, Dec 2, 2020.

1. [HELP] Cousin "helped me" by installing some KMS thing to "Remove my windows 10 watermark"

A 15ish year old cousin I have came over last night because our moms wanted to talk a bit. I show this dude my freshly built PC because why not, atm I haven't bought a Windows 10 Home key from Microsoft, I've been saving up for it since I blew almost all of my money on the PC, so I've been using the Windows 10 trial version, which has a big-ass watermark that doesn't really bother me.

So it's getting late and I have to take my dog for a walk, I don't really like my cousin that much, there's a considerable age-gap between us, so I don't even talk that much to him, turn on the PC so he could play some games while our moms were talking, I just leave him like half an hour with Read Dead 2.

I come back, my computer's turned off, no problem maybe he just got bored. 10 minutes pass by and him and his mom leave. I go to sleep. I wake up, turn on all my stuff, and a couple hours later I realized that the Activate Windows watermark is gone.

I messaged him to ask if he did anything to my PC, which he answers with a yes. I start asking what the hell he did and sends me [link got deleted by the automod, but it had to do with a KMS server, and a very illegal looking activation] I watched it and it's obviously illegal, as far as I watched, it's hosted on a third party server, I'm not ok at all with my data potentially getting in the hands of some random asshole.

Is there a way to remove this bs from my Windows installation?

Or do I need to reinstall Windows trial version all over again?

submitted by /u/Rick-afk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rick-afk, Dec 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Windows Version Missing after "Test Mode" Watermark Removal

Hello,

I realize that you have performed some steps to remove the Test mode Watermark in Windows 10 and now it is not showing the edition of the Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to perform a system restore and check if it helps.

System restore will take your computer to pervious state when it was not facing such problem, this can be done by selecting the proper restore point.

To restore the operating system to an earlier point in time, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type rstrui.exe and click
      OK.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the System restore process.
    Disclaimer: When you use System Restore to restore the computer to a previous state, programs and updates that you installed after that date are removed.

Reference: Restore from a system restore point &
    Create a system restore point

Keep us posted if the issue is resolved to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 2, 2020
  4. [HELP] Cousin "helped me" by installing some KMS thing to "Remove my windows 10 watermark"

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

[HELP] Cousin "helped me" by installing some KMS thing to "Remove my windows 10 watermark"

1. [HELP] Cousin "helped me" by installing some KMS thing to "Remove my windows 10 watermark" - Similar Threads - HELP Cousin helped

2. HELP! activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HELP! activate windows watermark: So I was playing around, doing things I probably shouldn't be, and I found some codes for windows 10 and entered them into the activate windows product key thing. Unexpectedly, one of them worked, but the activate windows watermark appeared. I wasn't smart enough to copy down...
  3. Remove Windows 10 by KMS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remove Windows 10 by KMS: I have by mistake activated my windows 10 from single language to enterprise mode by the KMS windows activator but I want to remove it and go back to the original windows which I got pre-installed from the asus company. How can I go back to that version of windows and remove...
  4. Can someone help me with this thing any help is appreciated!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can someone help me with this thing any help is appreciated!: If anyone knows how to fix this help is appreciated![IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-this-thing-any-help-is/3c41f1f2-2ecd-49b8-8585-e897fd62dc67
  5. How to remove Hacktool:win32/kms? can someone help me.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove Hacktool:win32/kms? can someone help me.: So we just got a new gaming computer, and then there is this pop up from windows antivirus. which is the hacktool:win32/kms. i've been trying to remove it or trying to put it into quarantine, but no luck. that malware keeps coming back after scanning or removing from the PC....
  6. Help Me Disconnect From The KMS Server (windows 10 kms activation)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Me Disconnect From The KMS Server (windows 10 kms activation): Good evening i recently activated windows 10 pro by watching a tutorial on youtube, not knowing what i was doing. the tutorial explained how to use the CMD to aparently connect to the server 'kms digiboy ir'. After doing some research i didn't find much as to what exactly...
  7. Help!!! There’s some weird things happening on my screen !!

Help!!! There’s some weird things happening on my screen !!: I was just using the website ukutabs and jamming on my ukelele when my screen just suddenly starts scrolling up rapidly fast, I can click around normally but I can’t see anything — IDK how to add videos to textposts and I really need help here because I’m panicking a lot and...
  8. KMS Key Removal - Help

KMS Key Removal - Help: Hi, when building my pc I installed a clean copy of windows 10 pro from microsoft itself. Because of my lazyness I used a guide on how to activate windows for free, but i dont trust those guys (...
  9. Could someone help clarify some things for me please?

Could someone help clarify some things for me please?: I’ve got a new pc I’m building arriving today, and I do not own any copy of Windows. I was told i could download the software here onto a flash drive. I have done that, yet I’m apprehensive because nowhere did I have to pay, or get a licensing code or anything. Mind you the...
  10. Activate Windows Watermark Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activate Windows Watermark Help: I have the activate windows watermark in the bottom right of my screen and have a genuine copy of windows. After having a look I found out it is because I have windows 10 pro installed when my copy should only be home. Im happy to downgrade to remove the watermark but it...