Windows 10: Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game

Discus and support Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi, I’m Kevin Lambert, Design Director for the Microsoft Casual Games team. I’ve been working on this team for over 4 years and I created the original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game

Source: Help Create Microsoft's Next Casual Game | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 10, 2015

2. Microsoft Casual Games

Hello Ms Robin,

I suggest you to complete the update, also make sure your internet connection is strong to do so. What happens after the update is complete? Do you get any error message?

Do let us know, we'll be glad to assist.

SujataMoktan, Dec 10, 2015
  3. Game Data

Hi,

For more information on saving your game data on Microsoft Casual games, Here is a
    page that answers frequently asked questions about Microsoft Casual Games titles on Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye on your response.

Jomari Arc, Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game

1. Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game - Similar Threads - Help Create Microsoft’s

2. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games: Is anyone else having problems with the daily Events games not loading, taking forever to load and then sometimes just going back to the home screen. I receive the no internet connection and then all of a sudden it will connect. I might also add that my internet is working...
  3. Microsoft Casual Games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Casual Games.: Hi, I have purchased the premium edition so I don't get the awful ads that keep popping up and by the way the only thing they achieve is I definitely won't purchase whatever it is they are trying to sell me HAHA but they keep popping up which has infuriated me and many others...
  4. microsoft casual games 121003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games 121003: microsoft casual games 121003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-casual-games/0302e49e-9432-465f-b7a6-b43f8b5a87cd
  5. ?Microsoft Casual Games, com?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ?Microsoft Casual Games, com?: I opened the pre-installed Solitaire (win 10) on my laptop for the first time (for real) and was forwarded directly. the browser with the page "microsoftcasualgames, com" has opened. Is that normal? This has never happened to me in use. submitted by /u/Kirla_ [link]...
  6. microsoft casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games: I am getting tired of six different Microsoft Casual Games either getting unreasonably slow, freezing, or just turning off. I have tried resetting them. I restart and within 30 minutes it happens again. I have Windows 10. I performed the troubleshooting for Windows Store...
  7. microsoft casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games: i used to play the card games (daily challenge) on microsoft casual games most days but since the 1st march i have bennn unable to load the start page.. either it freezes on the first page or i get to the choices page and it says "loading", signing in" and no matter how long...
  8. Microsoft Casual Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Casual Games: Why is it that every time I get Microsoft updates to my computer, my Microsoft Casual games don't work (i.e. Solitaire, Word Games, etc.)? Moved from: Apps on Insider Preview / Xbox App / PC...
  9. Problems with Microsoft Casual Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft Casual Games: Since Microsoft upgrade yesterday morning, all my MCG will not play. I open the program, attempt to pick a game and the program automatically closes...
  10. Announcing what the Microsoft Casual Games team will build next

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing what the Microsoft Casual Games team will build next: It’s time for the Microsoft Casual Games team to build our next game. And while we are passionate about many game options, ultimately, we care most about what our players and fans want us to make. Over the past few weeks, we asked our Microsoft Casual Games players which...