Windows 10: help cursor keeps freezing. using tab button and arrows.. ugh

Discus and support help cursor keeps freezing. using tab button and arrows.. ugh in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; cursor freezes I have to tab everything help it works on start up and then it freezes. I tried the set up and clicked on track pad...didn't seem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jan and GaryB., May 18, 2021.

1. help cursor keeps freezing. using tab button and arrows.. ugh

cursor freezes I have to tab everything help it works on start up and then it freezes. I tried the set up and clicked on track pad...didn't seem to workhelp

:)

Jan and GaryB., May 18, 2021

2. Mouse cursor keeps freezing

why does my cursor keep freezing

* Moved from Community Participation Center

***Modified title from: can you tell me why my cursor keeps freezing***

colin johnpurdey, May 18, 2021
  3. LOST CURSOR!!

Here's a list of easy steps and all you need is the TAB and ARROW KEYS.

• Hit your windows button so the pop up menu appears
    • Type in mouse and TouchPad setting. Your computer will search for it
    • After selecting find "additional mouse options at the bottom of the screen 4.select the last tab. This should be the built in mouse pad.
    • Select "enable device". This should highlight your mouse pad or "smart pad"
    After applying the setting it should appear.

Jmarco0921, May 18, 2021
  4. help cursor keeps freezing. using tab button and arrows.. ugh

Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, May 18, 2021
Thema:

help cursor keeps freezing. using tab button and arrows.. ugh

1. help cursor keeps freezing. using tab button and arrows.. ugh - Similar Threads - help cursor keeps

2. Touchpad Cursor keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad Cursor keeps freezing: For a while, my touchpad cursor has been not working, or just freezing every now and then for a while. When I use a wireless mouse it works just fine but I like to use my touchpad for other specific things. I'm not sure if this is a visual problem, something wrong with my...
  3. Touchpad Cursor keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad Cursor keeps freezing: For a while, my touchpad cursor has been not working, or just freezing every now and then for a while. When I use a wireless mouse it works just fine but I like to use my touchpad for other specific things. I'm not sure if this is a visual problem, something wrong with my...
  4. My screen arrow keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen arrow keeps freezing: Hey, I am Jennie from Ladhani Metal CorporationHello,I have a Windows 10 laptop. Sometimes my screen arrow freezes, and will not move. And the only way that I can fix it, is to turn off my computer. Is there any way to get the arrow moving again, without turning off my...
  5. My screen arrow keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen arrow keeps freezing: Hey, I am Jennie from Ladhani Metal CorporationHello,I have a Windows 10 laptop. Sometimes my screen arrow freezes, and will not move. And the only way that I can fix it, is to turn off my computer. Is there any way to get the arrow moving again, without turning off my...
  6. My screen arrow keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Pc buttons keep freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc buttons keep freezing: I have just built a new pc and i noticed that after starting it up it sometimes works fine and sometimes fails. With fails i mean: windows ui buttons not working. The graphs in task manager performance stop. Cant close or open programs, etcA few other noticable things are...
  8. Pc buttons keep freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc buttons keep freezing: I have just built a new pc and i noticed that after starting it up it sometimes works fine and sometimes fails. With fails i mean: windows ui buttons not working. The graphs in task manager performance stop. Cant close or open programs, etcA few other noticable things are...
  9. My cursor arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    My cursor arrow: How do I get my cursor symbol back? My cursor is now a small round clock/target like symbol - with a small black triangle at the 12, 3, 6 & 9 positions. Please help. Thank you....
  10. Recording tab keeps freezes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recording tab keeps freezes: So I recently noticed that my mic doesn't pick up any sound at all. I swap it with another mic, restart my pc, try to update my drivers. Then I open Control Panel search 'Sound' and click on change sound card settings and I noticed that when I on the recording tab it freezes...