Windows 10: Help Debugging issues with Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160 MHz

Discus and support Help Debugging issues with Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160 MHz in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an issue where when my computer starts windows 10 isn't finding any access points right away. I haven't been able to figure out what is causing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SameSamShame, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Help Debugging issues with Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160 MHz

I have an issue where when my computer starts windows 10 isn't finding any access points right away. I haven't been able to figure out what is causing it, but it takes a bit of time until the access points show up and I can actually connect to my network.

I've fixed the issue quickly by running Intel's Driver repair tool, but that isn't always necessary as over time it does work eventually and it persists each time the computer restarts

Device manager is suggesting there are no problems with the device even when windows can't find wifi access points.

Event viewer isn't spitting anything out that makes me think there is a problem but I may not be looking in the right place

Windows 10 ProVersion 1909OS Build 18363.1256

x64 AMD Ryzen 7 3800x 16GB Ram

Link to wireless adapter: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XLP199J/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1I should note. This was working perfectly fine out of the box since june until recently. I recall the nic cutting out while I was installing some software a few weeks ago which is around the time the problem arose

submitted by /u/SameSamShame
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SameSamShame, Jan 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Wi-Fi Alliance announces Wi-Fi 6 certification program

Read more: Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ delivers new Wi-Fi(R) era | Wi-Fi Alliance

See also: Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 | Wi-Fi Alliance

Brink, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Wi-Fi Alliance announces Wi-Fi 6 certification program

Read more: Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ delivers new Wi-Fi(R) era | Wi-Fi Alliance

See also: Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 | Wi-Fi Alliance

Brink, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Help Debugging issues with Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160 MHz

Laptop Intel ax200 wouldn't connect to any mobile hotspot -Hell Corner

1. Try turning off bluetooth on the Intel adapter sometimes interferes with the hotspot tether
    2. Disable AV and firewall - only of course for testing purposes.
    If that works check if your protection setup allows whitelisting of mobile hotspot
    3. Check drivers installed for Intel are
    Downloads for Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+)
    and not some other version that Microsoft has installed.

Macboatmaster, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Help Debugging issues with Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160 MHz

1. Help Debugging issues with Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160 MHz - Similar Threads - Help Debugging issues

2. IntelR Wi-Fi- 6 AX200 160 Mhz Code 48 / Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Wi-Fi- 6 AX200 160 Mhz Code 48 / Windows 11: Hi,I'm having a problem with my wifi.It happens twice now and every time it does.1st time it happens, is when I'm connecting to my mobile data,2nd time, I connected my laptop to my home network via LANWired ConnectionI tried re-installing the driver / update the driver /...
  3. IntelR Wi-Fi- 6 AX200 160 Mhz Code 48 / Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IntelR Wi-Fi- 6 AX200 160 Mhz Code 48 / Windows 11: Hi,I'm having a problem with my wifi.It happens twice now and every time it does.1st time it happens, is when I'm connecting to my mobile data,2nd time, I connected my laptop to my home network via LANWired ConnectionI tried re-installing the driver / update the driver /...
  4. Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160 MHz Fixed Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160 MHz Fixed Problem: Hi,In the last 2 days, after the latest updates, bluetooth and wireless disappeared. I've done all the things said on the internet and still can't use it....
  5. Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160 MHz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160 MHz: Hi,In the last 2 days, after the latest updates, bluetooth and wireless disappeared. I've done all the things said on the internet and still can't use it.anydesk : 874 815 399...
  6. Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160 MHz

Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160 MHz: Hi,In the last 2 days, after the latest updates, bluetooth and wireless disappeared. I've done all the things said on the internet and still can't use it.anydesk : 874 815 399...
  7. Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160 MHz

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Intel R Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz cannot start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz cannot start: Dear HP community,My WiFi adapter is not working, and this means that I don't get the option/ setting to connect to the internet. This has been a lingering, that I've solved by resetting the network. But that solution doesn't work anymore.I tried to follow online instructions...
  9. Intel R Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz cannot start

Intel R Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz cannot start: Dear HP community,My WiFi adapter is not working, and this means that I don't get the option/ setting to connect to the internet. This has been a lingering, that I've solved by resetting the network. But that solution doesn't work anymore.I tried to follow online instructions...
  10. Intel WI FI 6 AX201 160 MHz Experiencing problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel WI FI 6 AX201 160 MHz Experiencing problems: Hi I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2 in 1 and I can't connect to the internet. I am getting the following message: [ATTACH] Please, let me know how to fix the problem. Thank you...