Windows 10: Help deleting apps in microsoft store

Discus and support Help deleting apps in microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please help, how do i get rid of apps in the microsoft store? Theres a bunch that arent even on my laptop anymore and all i can find is the hide... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kellibrooks1, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Help deleting apps in microsoft store

Please help, how do i get rid of apps in the microsoft store? Theres a bunch that arent even on my laptop anymore and all i can find is the hide option, please help.

:)

kellibrooks1, Mar 18, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 18, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Mar 18, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

Help deleting apps in microsoft store

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Help deleting apps in microsoft store

1. Help deleting apps in microsoft store - Similar Threads - Help deleting apps

2. Broken/Deleted Microsoft Store + App Installer?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Broken/Deleted Microsoft Store + App Installer?: Its been around half a year that my microsoft store has been broken now, and I am trying to fix it again. I used the method from my previous request in 2021 with the Xbox app, which supposedly installed the 'Microsoft Store' but still doesnt open/work as it is probably still...
  3. Broken/Deleted Microsoft Store + App Installer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken/Deleted Microsoft Store + App Installer?: Its been around half a year that my microsoft store has been broken now, and I am trying to fix it again. I used the method from my previous request in 2021 with the Xbox app, which supposedly installed the 'Microsoft Store' but still doesnt open/work as it is probably still...
  4. Broken/Deleted Microsoft Store + App Installer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to delete old Microsoft Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete old Microsoft Store Apps: I had a game that I got from the Microsoft Store forza horizon 5 on my ssd and after reinstalling windows, the game couldn't be accessed. I then decided to reinstall the game and delete the old one by deleting the folder in WindowsApps. That worked and put the old game folder...
  6. How to delete old Microsoft Store Apps

How to delete old Microsoft Store Apps: I had a game that I got from the Microsoft Store forza horizon 5 on my ssd and after reinstalling windows, the game couldn't be accessed. I then decided to reinstall the game and delete the old one by deleting the folder in WindowsApps. That worked and put the old game folder...
  7. Microsoft Store Deleted.

Microsoft Store Deleted.: Hi, i recently had to delete MS Store because i was reinstalling because of some problem.Now i tried the powershell method to install it again but it did not work.Can anyone please help! So important....
  8. Microsoft store deleted?

Microsoft store deleted?: I have accidentally deleted the Microsoft Store from my Windows 10 computer - how can I reinstall it? Microsoft store gelöscht?
  9. MICROSOFT APP'S & MICROSOFT STORE HELP

MICROSOFT APP'S & MICROSOFT STORE HELP: So basically the other day i had an issue using the xbox console companion app on windows 10, so i decided to un-install it and then re install it. It uninstalled fine but then the microsoft store app wouldnt load i kept getting error Code: 0x80131500 so i decided to go on...
  10. Cant delete microsoft Store apps

Cant delete microsoft Store apps: Hello, I have downloaded a lot of apps from the microsoft store a long time ago, and decided to delete them as I no longer have interest in using/playing them. However when I try to remove them Windowsgives me a pop up saying they failed to uninstall the app giving me the...